You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Buckethead tour dates

James wrote:

Yeah, I think an Ipod show is definitely up my alley since I'm more likely to hear more of my favorite songs. Cant wait to see more of these set lists as the tour progresses.

Anna, your thoughts on getting an Ipod show?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Remind me of Buckethead's Toy Story... what's that from?

Buckethead's Toy Store on "Giant Robot."

And James, yeah, you'll probably enjoy it. I'm looking forward to Final Wars. I never got to see that live. As it goes on, he'll throw in different stuff. One show I went to he dug out "Scraps." That was insanely good.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, they're not gonna sell out. Get em at the box office though.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Remind me of Buckethead's Toy Story... what's that from?

Buckethead's Toy Store on "Giant Robot."

And James, yeah, you'll probably enjoy it. I'm looking forward to Final Wars. I never got to see that live. As it goes on, he'll throw in different stuff. One show I went to he dug out "Scraps." That was insanely good.

Oh "Toy StorE", okay. I can't believe I didn't catch that.

I was thinking Bucket cut some new song that was a tribute to the Toy Story Trilogy.

Anna
 Rep: 8 

Anna wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah, I think an Ipod show is definitely up my alley since I'm more likely to hear more of my favorite songs. Cant wait to see more of these set lists as the tour progresses.

Anna, your thoughts on getting an Ipod show?

Does that mean he's just going to be playing like random songs? I don't care, personally. He could play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", and I would still listen to it with no problem 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The Ipod thing means he can choose from basically any song in his discography. Means he's more likely to play some of those killer songs I sent you in that "sampler" file.

I like a lot of his songs but prefer the more mellow tracks. Once we get more info on these Ipod shows I'll send you those songs so you'll recognize some of them when he plays them.

Anna
 Rep: 8 

Anna wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

The Ipod thing means he can choose from basically any song in his discography. Means he's more likely to play some of those killer songs I sent you in that "sampler" file.

I like a lot of his songs but prefer the more mellow tracks. Once we get more info on these Ipod shows I'll send you those songs so you'll recognize some of them when he plays them.

Oh okay big_smile

Yes, please do that so I won't be completely lost

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer