You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Sky Dog wrote:

any future Gnr happenings....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

madagas -

a scoop on what?

faldor -

there are radio ads that have been airing in miami the last few days promoting that GNR will be playing all their old songs. will be interesting to see how much post-'91 material makes it into the set.

Could just be a ploy to get the most people possible to the shows.  I mean, as much as I love Chinese Democracy, THAT'S not gonna get it done.  You have a much better shot saying they'll hear all the classics.

madagas -

no scoops for now. sorry.

faldor -

very true, but it'll still be interesting to see if there is more or less chidem material in the set than in '06.

Sky Dog wrote:

4 songs off chi dem....my prediction.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

got my pit tix for miami & orlando. anybody else get tickets this morning?

I will do Orlando. Holding off on Tix for a bit to see if they list any closer to me soon. If not will also try to work in Miami

Imma guess same set list as last tour rotating in a few UYI & CD

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'd expect the setlists to be pretty much the same, with 4-6 CD songs played on average.  They've pretty much played Street of Dreams and Chinese Democracy at every show since this saga began.  I'd expect that to continue.  Sorry and This I Love were played regularly the last time out, so add those in there, and probably Better as well.  I'd venture to guess that they'll play some UYI tracks we haven't heard in awhile.  That'll be the bone they throw us this time around.

Sky Dog wrote:

sod, cd, better for sure...the "alleged" singles 14

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Crap. After listening to it super close this afternoon I think I could be wrong.

it's guitar and bucket is the only guitar player at that time who would have come up with that.

i know in '06, madagascar replaced CD for a while, although the shows i went to had CD and not madagascar.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Well I picked up my O-town tickets. My Amex points shaved off over 40% of cost, so I can accept that. Honestly I had a really difficult time shelling the moola this time around, so I'm glad I had the points. It was REALLY hard to justify that cost. I decided to skip Miami for this reason too. I guess times have really changed for me...

Orlando will be fun, but that's enough this time.

Board footer