You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

added it! 5

Sky Dog wrote:

"I'm not a liberty to talk about that," Stinson says. "I don't get into that aspect. That's Axl's business."

call a spade a spade....

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't have any money right now. I have enough for that Bucket show, but i've yet to grab tix because I don't know if my schedule will permit.

As soon as I get a fistful of dollars in my pocket, i'll grab some GN'R tix. I got plenty of time... it ain't like it's gonna sell out or anything.

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's Axl's band. What's so bad about that?

nothing...I like his honesty....he calls a spade a spade....he doesn't bullshit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't have any money right now. I have enough for that Bucket show, but i've yet to grab tix because I don't know if my schedule will permit.

As soon as I get a fistful of dollars in my pocket, i'll grab some GN'R tix. I got plenty of time... it ain't like it's gonna sell out or anything.

If it's anything like those 2006-07 central CA dates, you'll be able to buy front row seats up until a nanosecond before cancellation.

It was crazy how scalpers didn't even want them.....

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

PROMO POSTER SAYS "over 2 hours of all THEIR classic hits".....doesn't sound like a Chinese Democracy tour to me.

that shit has always bugged the fuck out of me and always will. Yeah yeah we get it THIS IS Guns N`Roses but to promote it like they`ll be playing all THEIR classics hits is just fucking lame, stupid, ridiculous, moronic, idiotic and.... FUCKED! Like honestly who`s classics? Yeah that's what I thought NOT theirs.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

PROMO POSTER SAYS "over 2 hours of all THEIR classic hits".....doesn't sound like a Chinese Democracy tour to me.

that shit has always bugged the fuck out of me and always will. Yeah yeah we get it THIS IS Guns N`Roses but to promote it like they`ll be playing all THEIR classics hits is just fucking lame, stupid, ridiculous, moronic, idiotic and.... FUCKED! Like honestly who`s classics? Yeah that's what I thought NOT theirs.

agree...sounds silly but nothing is sensible in the world of Axl and the Malibu Mafia...hate to say it, but I think this US tour will tank. They need to pick their cities and venues VERY carefully.:|

Board footer