You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: X Guns Twitter updates

jamester wrote:

matt sorum
Cate Blanchett is the finest actress of our time. Just watched Hanna and she is great once again. Check it out.
5 hours ago

Steven Adler
Of course. I read all my tweets. RT @cristinadanciu: @stevenadlersite MY GOD Im freakin out! haven't noticed u ... tmi.me/fQZTr

Steven Adler
RT @sheilamba: @StevenAdlerSite Pls RT►10th anniversary 9/11,SF remembers Mark Bingham, others (photos, video) ... tmi.me/fR4gd

Gilby Clarke
great day @ ride to the flags... yfrog.com/mfu9wgj
8 hours ago

matt sorum
Hit the town with @rocdok and Ace, tracy at Phillips NYC great vibe
7 hours ago

Steven Adler
I've always said u can't hide the truth on camera. As u can see I still have a lot of work ahead of me but I'm ... tmi.me/fRPaB
7 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Playing tomorrow night in NYC for Road Recovery with Slash, Matt, Dave, Gilby...and WAYNE KRAMER!!!!! Best Buy Theater in midtown.
8 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:
jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Playing tomorrow night in NYC for Road Recovery with Slash, Matt, Dave, Gilby...and WAYNE KRAMER!!!!! Best Buy Theater in midtown.
8 hours ago

EddieTrunk: Slash & Gilby Clarke playing Tiijuana Jail now. Awesome: yfrog.com/h280896944j

EddieTrunk:
Slash now rocking Lenny Kravitz Always On The Run which he of course played on. Killer female (cont) tl.gd/d2ttne

EddieTrunk:
Now they are playing Mama Kin, Hey Joe, Dead Flowers. Gilby, Slash, Sorum, Duff.

EddieTrunk:
Matt Sorum rocking about 15 feet away. yfrog.com/gyt0pwuj

EddieTrunk:
Life is pretty damn cool to stand this close to the great Slash and watch him wail! yfrog.com/mnxtjdj

EddieTrunk:
Playing some VR now. Slither. With all of VR and the singer from the band Ours on vox

EddieTrunk:
Illusion tour lineup now playing Its So Easy. Same vocalist. No keyboard players on stage. Smoking!

EddieTrunk:
This whole event is a charity gig called Road Revovery. Happens every year. Honors sobriety. Slash this years honoree

EddieTrunk:
Heres a shot from the crowd. Killer version of KnockinOn Heavens Door. Insane Slash solo. I (cont) tl.gd/d2u28i

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
On my way 2 Seattle to play the Nirvana 20-year concert with Loaded. We r gonna do 'Lithium', and I'm honored to be a part of this thing!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Matt Re: fan tweets

matt sorum
Hence similar to drum fills in Don't Cry, NR and Estranged the idea was they were tied together as a trilogy. Axl and I discussed the fills as an idea

matt sorum
True story!RT @chuck_rocks: @mattsorum cool ! Is it true back in the guns days you once took a porsche @ an airport and when the owner stopped you, you just bought it?
1 hour ago

matt sorum
Oh yah It is a November Rain. Piece of trivia November Rain and Estranged were originally one complete song, a very long song
2 hours ago

matt sorum
Axl first played the finished version of November Rain for me in the parking lot of El Compadre on Sunset Blvd. He had a killer car stereo . Slash n Duff stayed inside drinking

matt sorum
Here Comes the Rain , Here it comes again Ian Astbury @THE_CULT_ A rainy day in Cali

Board footer