You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Axlin16 wrote:

I know. I wish I was more of a fan of PJ post-Ten, but I can't stand much of their stuff outside of the realm of the sound of that album.

I remember when Eddie Vedder sang the 7th Inning Stretch at Wrigley Field this past season (which he's done every season for years as a wild Cubs fan)... anyways, Eddie comes into the booth with Len Kasper & Bob Brenly to sit in for the bottom of the 7th, and brings them FULL FUCKING BOOT SETS of the ENTIRE TOUR.

Both of them were incredibly stoked, and even after Eddie left said it was the best gift anyone had ever brought them after doing the stretch.

I remember watching that game and thinking, "mother fucking hell, GOD I WISH AXL WOULD DO THAT"

Even if it was new GN'R dude, I would eat something like that UP, if Axl was changing the setlists up every night. GD that would be sweet.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ten is definitely their most popular album but for me other than Riot Act and Biannural it's my least favorite. I got into them more  when No Code came out. I really liked Vs and Vitalogy but No Code made me a real fan. Still probably my favorite PJ album. 

man Axl only really has 4 songs he NEEDS to play on a  nightly basis. PC, SCOM, Jungle and November Rain. he could easily switch things  up and incredible amount every night. It's actually quite strange that he doesn't.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY will be direct support for GUNS N' ROSES on the following dates:

Oct. 28 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center
Oct. 29 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
Oct. 31 - Greenville, SC - Bi–Lo Center
Nov. 02 - Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
Nov. 04 - Houston, TX – Toyota Center

BUCKCHERRY's latest album, "All Night Long", sold around 28,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 10 on The Billboard 200 chart.

BUCKCHERRY's fourth studio CD, titled "Black Butterfly", opened with around 47,000 units back in September 2008 to land at No. 8.
buckpromo.jpg

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Probably make an appearance at the Worcester show. Was at DCU Center back in '06. Best city/venue of the announced northeast dates so far. But seriously not enough love for NY on this trek.

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ten is definitely their most popular album but for me other than Riot Act and Biannural it's my least favorite. I got into them more  when No Code came out. I really liked Vs and Vitalogy but No Code made me a real fan. Still probably my favorite PJ album. 

man Axl only really has 4 songs he NEEDS to play on a  nightly basis. PC, SCOM, Jungle and November Rain. he could easily switch things  up and incredible amount every night. It's actually quite strange that he doesn't.

No Code is a good album...fave song is Red Mosquito. 9

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Got my tix!  Fri, Nov 25th. Had a hell of a time trying to get something in a decent area - they want me to pay full price to be a mile from the stage, OR get general admission tix, which I don't want.

Stubhub was through the roof, and I'm not patient enough to gamble on waiting it out. I'll try again when they go on general sale Saturday morning, but at least I got mine.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Buckcherry and GNR. That's a great line up. Well worth it although that last album by them were pretty boring...too much of the same stuff. They should take a lesson from Axl, at least it won't go boring musical wise

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Man...GNR with Buckcherry....awesome.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer