You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Mikkamakka wrote:
jamester wrote:

Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY will be direct support for GUNS N' ROSES on the following dates:

Axl seems to wanna be friends with anyone Slash had a fall-out. Sebastian Bach, auditioning Ryan Roxie (more than a decade later than Slash adviced him as a Gilby-successor), Duff in the inactive times of VR, and now the Buckcherry guys. I wonder when Axl will invite Scott for a diner, or begin to date Renee Suran.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I bought tickets today. Got seats. I don't plan on entering the venue til 930-10. Unless the opening band is something I would like to see. I figure I could always go down to the floor if I really wanna be there. Not in the mood to worry about rushing for a good spot. Wanna chill out and party. Easier to smoke a joint in seats than the floor anyway. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
jamester wrote:

Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY will be direct support for GUNS N' ROSES on the following dates:

Axl seems to wanna be friends with anyone Slash had a fall-out. Sebastian Bach, auditioning Ryan Roxie (more than a decade later than Slash adviced him as a Gilby-successor), Duff in the inactive times of VR, and now the Buckcherry guys. I wonder when Axl will invite Scott for a diner, or begin to date Renee Suran.

Believe it or not, there were rumors floating around that on one of the legs of the last tour (don't remember if it was the 2010 shows, or a hypothetical American jaunt), BUT.... the rumor was that Stone Temple Pilots were considered for the opening act, and that STP was down for it.

So you're not too far off.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Congrats Russ!  I'm so pumped up.  Are they doing floor seating in Chicago? It's all sectioned GA in Worcester.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB