You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

misterID wrote:

New song.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

So I know this has been addressed several times so far, but round about what time is GNR supposed to take the stage? The first page says about midnight eastern time, so it would be 11pm central. I'm going out tonight, and I won't be home until after 10 pm. If there's a chance I'm going to miss anything I would either skip goin out or come home early. Either way , I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
christina_rose wrote:

So I know this has been addressed several times so far, but round about what time is GNR supposed to take the stage? The first page says about midnight eastern time, so it would be 11pm central. I'm going out tonight, and I won't be home until after 10 pm. If there's a chance I'm going to miss anything I would either skip goin out or come home early. Either way , I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

You should be fine.  They probably won't go on until after 11 your time.

People on HTGTH are saying they played "Estranged" and 3 new songs at soundcheck.  I find that a little suspect though.  Would they REALLY run that risk, instead of saving that surprise for show time?

By the way, I just came across this on youtube.  I'm assuming this is the video that everyone was up in arms about, with DJ playing a little bit of "Estranged" in the background. 

[youtube]DJc148pjjbk&feature=related[/youtube]

Sky Dog wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Quick poll, what would you prefer them to play, a new song or estranged?

new song

Sky Dog wrote:

pic just surfaced at mygnr...still sporting the handlebar mustache...nice. 19
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=e … 574&st=870

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

When does the live stream start? I might just get up early and watch it

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My original plan was to run the laptop HDMI to the TV with surround sound but seeing as GN'R are scheduled to perform around 1am my time and my room mate has a class at 6am, that ain't gonna work.

I'm gonna end up watching it on the PC with head phones if needed.

Yer iv got surround sound hooked up 2 my laptop all the time and 2 26 inch monitors so ill watch it on there it will be on around lunch time here so ill have it cranking 9 9 9 9 5 mite even have to get a bit of eletric lettus out tongue

Rad!

I really wanna watch it with the surround sound but as I said, it just won't work tonight. BUT I'm betting that there will be a high quality blu ray out very soon with how dedicated the fan base is down there so I'll just re-watch and crank the shit out of it when that hits and enjoy it on the laptop tonight.

Yes, the HDTV rips have been very high quality for Metallica, RHCP, and so forth. I expect the GN'R one to be awesome quality too. Once you get that, you'll be able to crank it at a decent hour when you get the chance. Plus I would think the audio quality will be better on the HDTV rip than on the YouTube stream.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
DCK wrote:

When does the live stream start? I might just get up early and watch it

Should start about 10 hours+ from now.

And by the way, so much for the reports that Axl lost the stache and slimmed down some.  Not that I care, just saying these "reports" are suspect.  So I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock about them soundchecking "Estranged" and 3 new songs.  Not that I had done so anyway.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Might make most of it before work then

Board footer