You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

DCK wrote:

Can't really tell from that gangsta style, but I don't really care if age got the best of him. He looks better than my old man at 49

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Dear god. He looks worse than before.

Who said he was slimmer? I think he's put on weight. And where's the style?

Ugh.

Isn't black supposed to make you look thinner? If so, he's one fat motherfucker. 16

But I just hope he sings well and maybe gives us some new songs (lol yeah right).

Awwww... dont you girls fancy him anymore? Mabye you can knock one out to those pics and get off like its 2001 again lol

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

[youtube]KgexABogDsY&feature=related[/youtube]

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Since we're discussing how he looks....

to be fair to Axl that sweater looks pretty baggy if you ask me. I don't think you can possibly make any type of fair judgement on his weight based on those pictures.  In my opinion though I thini he looks pretty lean. I don't see any fat  pushing that shirt out. Just looks baggy to me.

The moustache looks terrible and always has on him and I really wish he'd lose the fedora hats. It's played out.

russtcb wrote:

Have you guys ever heard of sweat shirts and baggy pants? Because that's what he's wearing.

Also, I can't believe we've finally stooped to discussing Axl's weight on this board.

I know you ignore my posts but honestly dude nobody has seen him in like a year so of course people are gonna make a comment about what he looks like. Don't act above it. I'm pretty sure you've made shallow comments based on the physical appearance of other celebrities

Having said that I agree with you opinion on the baggy clothes. That's what it looks like to me.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Also...in general you can't expect a guy at 49 to look like he did at 39 to look like he did at 29. He's a human being afterall. He has to age, and it's natural to thicken up a little when getting older.

I'm sure he's still going to sound awesome.

I will agree that I'm not a huge fan of the constant hats. Even if there's an issue with his hair or something...but constantly being in a hat seems forced.

But hey....as Olorin said...not really about his looks for me wink

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hanging to see this gig but looks like i'm going to have to be at work during the stream!

Please can someone make an HD recording for our torrenting pleasure wink

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Hanging to see this gig but looks like i'm going to have to be at work during the stream!

Please can someone make an HD recording for our torrenting pleasure wink

It will be posted on other sites. The stream is crap compared to a HDTV rip, which is what I'm looking forward to. Concert is being broadcast on HDTV in Brazil and South America. Rest assured that those crazy fuckers will post a HDTV rip of it soon after the concert is over. They've posted them for Metallica, RHCP, and so on throughout the week.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The stache is just plain awful.  And back in 01, during that time I remember people commenting on him being a health freak. Kickboxing and jogging everyday.  The last few years and tours it seems he went back to partying. And drinking makes you look bloated big time.

Sky Dog wrote:

yep...looks like he likes his beers, vodka, cigars, and steak....nothing wrong with that....I like the stache...check my avatar, that's a handlebar with full on chops. Duane was THE MAN. wink

Board footer