You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

-D- wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Also...in general you can't expect a guy at 49 to look like he did at 39 to look like he did at 29. He's a human being afterall. He has to age, and it's natural to thicken up a little when getting older.

I'm sure he's still going to sound awesome.

I will agree that I'm not a huge fan of the constant hats. Even if there's an issue with his hair or something...but constantly being in a hat seems forced.

But hey....as Olorin said...not really about his looks for me wink

seriously?? tell that to Anthony Kiedis,Jon Bon jovi or even Duff.. Look at Duff now compared to UYI tour for instance.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
-D- wrote:

Well, Evanescene are still playing and its 9:12 NY time.. with SOAD still to go.. so i seriously doubt this happens before 1am NY time.

If im not mistaken Chili Peppers didn't play till around 1

Amy Lee sounds like  shit at least you can hear her perfectly.  Guns are supposed to go on at 1am local time. "Supposed to" being the key phrase. Lots of things play into that though obviously. You're probably right though. they'll probably be behind schedule. let's just hope Axl is ready when the organizers are ready.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Soooooo...when does this thing start? And is there a link to watch it?

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou?feature=ticker

Evanescence is playing right now (Amy kicks ass). System Of A Down plays next. Then Axl. He is scheduled for 1:10 AM Rio time, 12:10 AM Eastern (NYC) time.

Bono

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Soooooo...when does this thing start? And is there a link to watch it?

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou?feature=ticker

Evanescence is playing right now (Amy kicks ass). System Of A Down plays next. Then Axl. He is scheduled for 1:10 AM Rio time, 12:10 AM Eastern (NYC) time.

I think she's cool I just think she sounds like shit  tonight.  It's getting better but about 30 minutes ago she sounded god awful.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

My Immortal sounded awesome.. the song after... not so much

Bono

Bono wrote:

the image quality right now for Evanescence on the youtube stream is infinitely better than it has been the last two nights

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Bono wrote:

the image quality right now for Evanescence on the youtube stream is infinitely better than it has been the last two nights

are guns n roses on last mate

Bono

Bono wrote:
gibbo wrote:
Bono wrote:

are guns n roses on last mate

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Agreed. It's been holding pretty steady for the last hour or so. Hopefully this quality keeps up. I don't even understand what the issue has been over the last week though. Google is a rich ass technology company. Surely they can afford to have some badass servers streaming that puppy in full 1080p quality. tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer