You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

Didn't Axl have to sign some sort of agreement to go on as scheduled??

He signed an agreement to pay big time penalties if he doesn't. Knowing him he'll gladly pay the penalties and show up an hour late. 16

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

why does the sound quality suck fucking ass. its all low bitrate and shit

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Dadud wrote:

why does the sound quality suck fucking ass. its all low bitrate and shit

Bitrate isn't the problem. The mix itself is fucked. Guitars are way louder than the vocals.

Anyway, Bono I think we have our answer for why they're so pumped to see SOAD. Serj just said this is their first time in Rio. No wonder that crowd is jacked.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Is it just me or are the vocals getting drowned out by the music? Going to suck if that happens to Axl too. Let's hope it doesn't. Fuck.

Sounds pretty awesome on my end right now. Pretty much par for the course the entire time since I started watching performances on Friday

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I got mine running through my TV so it sounds and looks even better

Bono

Bono wrote:

Honestly the mix sounds great on my end Serj voice is perfect and yeah if it's their first time in Rio that makes total sense

-D- wrote:

I got mine running through my TV so it sounds and looks even better

yeah maybe it's a matter of what peope are running off. I've got some sweet JBL's hooked up to my computer and they seriously kickass so...

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Honestly the mix sounds great on my end Serj voice is perfect and yeah if it's their first time in Rio that makes total sense

I think they fixed it because it sounds way better than the first couple songs. He was almost entirely drowned out earlier. Hopefully this is a good sign and Axl won't get drowned out at all.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

maybe its just the shitty mcdonalds wifi im on right now.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

LMAO, they're singing "Disco Inferno." Awesome. SOAD is badass. Hadn't listened to their stuff in a long time. Here comes PSYCHO. Probably my fave of theirs.

Bono

Bono wrote:

This is seriously the most people I've seen logged into this site at the same time.

Board footer