You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Dadud wrote:

im sitting in my truck with my laptop running through my soundsystem, pioneer headunit, 6x9s and a pair of 10s hooked up to a 500 watt amp, it sounds way to digital to be on my end, its not the wifi, im sitting on cable wifi off the libary in tow n now, speed report says its 20 meg down.. im sure its the stream, it sounds like utter shit.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

Where's the best link to watch. The one on the first page isn't working for me. sad

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
christina_rose wrote:

Where's the best link to watch. The one on the first page isn't working for me. sad

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou?feature=ticker

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

So GNR starts at 9PM PST? 1AM in Rio?

Can't wait. I'm home alone and just kicking it big_smile

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Dadud wrote:

im sitting in my truck with my laptop running through my soundsystem, pioneer headunit, 6x9s and a pair of 10s hooked up to a 500 watt amp, it sounds way to digital to be on my end, its not the wifi, im sitting on cable wifi off the libary in tow n now, speed report says its 20 meg down.. im sure its the stream, it sounds like utter shit.

Sounds aboslutely fine to me.  hmm

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

I seriously doubt Axl will be starting on time at this rate. SOAD is only on track 15 out of 28 on their posted set list. They've been playing for an hour. So if you figure another hour for the remaining half of their set list, you're already up to Axl's scheduled time. Takes 20 minutes between shows, so I'm thinking Axl will go on 20 minutes late at best.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Dammit, the stream just completely crashed. Fuck you Google. Cheapskate billionaires.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I got pretty good sound with a little lesser quality video.. Nothing to bitch about just yet.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

FUCK what happened? Its showing WWE HD? LOL

Did someone fuck up and flip to the WWE PPV?

Board footer