You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: STEVEN ADLER To Guest On New ENUFF Z'NUFF Album

Neemo wrote:

JAKE E. LEE, STEVEN ADLER To Guest On New ENUFF Z'NUFF Album

According to antiMUSIC, former OZZY OSBOURNE/BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee and original GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler will make guest appearances on ENUFF Z'NUFF's upcoming 12th studio album, due later in the year.

Entitled "Lost in Vegas", the disc was recorded primarily in "Sin City," with some additional tracking having taken place in Chicago.

Fans of ENUFF Z'NUFF frontman Donnie Vie's solo material will already be familiar with a couple of tracks: "Roll Away" and "Code Red" have both been re-recorded for this album. The demo for "Roll Away" is currently streaming on Donnie's MySpace page and the original version of "Code Red" was issued on the UK bonus EP to his "DVieD" release. Other tracks include "Lazy Dazy", "High", "Fine Line", "Playground", and a cover of THE BEATLES classic "Run for your Life".

ENUFF Z'NUFF's Chip Z'Nuff plays bass in Steven Adler's band ADLER'S APPETITE.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=89742

I am not sure how to feel about this, I always hated Enuff Z'Nuff.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm more surprised by Jack E Lee being in the project than Steve.  Wasn't too big a fan of Enuff Z'nuff either, they had one or two ok songs.  Be interesting to see what Jack does with the sound of this band.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Jake not Jack 16 tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I am not sure how to feel about this, I always hated Enuff Z'Nuff.

Oh god me too. My hatred is fueled by the fact that I'm friends with a family that has three brothers and ALL of them are always trying to convince me that EZN is a great band.

Damn, well I guess they aren't trying hard enough.   You know they will use the Steven Adler angle now.  lol

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Oh god me too. My hatred is fueled by the fact that I'm friends with a family that has three brothers and ALL of them are always trying to convince me that EZN is a great band.

Damn, well I guess they aren't trying hard enough.   You know they will use the Steven Adler angle now.  lol

Funny you should mention....lol.... 2 of the 3 of them call themselves "GNR Purists" and they feel that the AFD "is Guns N' Roses" so I'm sure I'll get a beating from them about this.

Funny thing though, the 3rd brother. The one who loves the new lineup too? He used to be the same way about the AFD lineup...... until he saw GNR in 02 and 06 with me.

GNR Purists  14  I have to say I never heard that term before.

Did you try to get the other two to go to the new shows and did they flat out refused because it would taint their purity.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Funny you should mention....lol.... 2 of the 3 of them call themselves "GNR Purists" and they feel that the AFD "is Guns N' Roses" so I'm sure I'll get a beating from them about this.

Funny thing though, the 3rd brother. The one who loves the new lineup too? He used to be the same way about the AFD lineup...... until he saw GNR in 02 and 06 with me.

GNR Purists  14  I have to say I never heard that term before.

Did you try to get the other two to go to the new shows and did they flat out refused because it would taint their purity.

One of them really wanted to go by the time 06 rolled around but was unable because of personal problems. He also listens to the leaks constantly and is actually looking forward to the album because of them. The other listens only to Better and claims he will never attend a GNR concert unless it's the "Real" GNR.

Okay so you turned one of the two 5     Now you three can definitely get the lone soldier to turn to the dark side...LOL.    and then forget about EZN all together 9

Board footer