You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Got my Orlando Tix today from ticketsnow.com for section 105 for nearly half that Cramer.  Ticketmaster only had  GA floor and the 4 corners open for 90 each.
thumbnail.aspx?f=%2fmaps%2f7834-1-2-main.gif&rw=499&rh=500

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Are you that guy at HTGTH that's now gonna be on the floor instead?

I don't post there no, Jarmo's a douche. I'm also too old to be on the floor for that amount of time, lol. I see better tickets that are much closer than my shit 'Pre sale' ones and it chaps my ass. I'd rather dump these and get something closer. I doubt that's going to happen (have them on craigslist too) so I've devised an alternative plan.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

On ticketmaster you can get seats in both 104/116...drives me nuts. Of course they weren't available when I purchased my tickets that day.

However, based on nearly every GNR show I've been to, the place will thin out half way through. I'd imagine I can make my way down to 104/116 by that time. I will probably copy my tickets then photoshop them, changing the section, and show it if they ask. Since they don't scan (just point a flashlight on it), and assuming seats are empty, I'm sure it will work fine.

52768455.gif

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

added Dec 18, Vancouver

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

It appears the Orlando show has sold pretty well. I checked TM last night and they had about 200 seats left, and floor tickets as well.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

It appears the Orlando show has sold pretty well. I checked TM last night and they had about 200 seats left, and floor tickets as well.

NO

The tour is selling horribly and Chinese Democracy sucks. 16

Oh, please don't open THAT can!

Do we really need another one of those threads! 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I see absolutely no proof of that yet.

Notice I said 'see' and 'yet'. I'm not saying you're wrong.

But consider this...

Plenty of GREAT seats, RIGHT BESIDE the stage opened up within only DAYS of the show taking place.

The floor is STILL not full.

And the upper deck hasn't even been opened.

This is with less than 24 hours to go. I'm sure more will open tomorrow.

Just sayin'

Cramer wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Are you that guy at HTGTH that's now gonna be on the floor instead?

I don't post there no, Jarmo's a douche. I'm also too old to be on the floor for that amount of time, lol. I see better tickets that are much closer than my shit 'Pre sale' ones and it chaps my ass. I'd rather dump these and get something closer. I doubt that's going to happen (have them on craigslist too) so I've devised an alternative plan.

Ah, I didn't think you were the type. I RARELY even visit HTGTH, but that day I happened to be there trying to find out about the Guadalajara show, and dropped into the Orlando thread just to see some of the nutswingers in there.

There was some guy in sec 106 trying to sell tix, 'cause his wife decided she wanted to be on the floor.

Cramer wrote:

On ticketmaster you can get seats in both 104/116...drives me nuts. Of course they weren't available when I purchased my tickets that day.

However, based on nearly every GNR show I've been to, the place will thin out half way through. I'd imagine I can make my way down to 104/116 by that time. I will probably copy my tickets then photoshop them, changing the section, and show it if they ask. Since they don't scan (just point a flashlight on it), and assuming seats are empty, I'm sure it will work fine.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6581/52768455.gif

See that fuckin' shit right there in 2011 pisses me the hell of so fuckin' much, sometimes I don't even want to go to 'major act' shows. God damn that pisses me off.

That is the EXACT reason I waited until the last week to buy a ticket. For weeks and weeks and weeks, they kept showing the same shitty ass seats that NOBODY wants, even if it was the '72 Stones, and the whole time I KNEW it was Ticketmaster holding seats back, trying to sell the shit first, then sell the good stuff.

Sorry man, hope it works out. But in the future, like myself, just wait. This is not a "fast trigger" band anymore, and great seats seem to open up at the 11th hour, honestly JUST like Buzz & Lofton said.

Worked for me.

Board footer