You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

looks pretty friggin awesome...guess i better finish IV

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You still haven't finished GTAIV? Wow. Once you're done, you might want to check out GTA: Episodes From Liberty City. The Lost and The Damned is okay, but Ballad of Gay Tony is actually really good.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think I finally played "Lost Planet 2" online to it's point of end. It was another Capcom mistake following the likes of "Dino Crisis 3" ect, cool graphics, but mundane gameplay. Probably more people post on these forums than play it.

On the obsure chance that anyone here plays it online, my PS3 Network username is the same as my one here.

AtariLegend wrote:

God, I just went backthrough the archives.

That Evo video game series by Neemo was riddiclous. Completely embrassing how certain people who hadn't played games since 1990 were voting.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Got a Kinect Sensor Bar today for the kids for Xmas for $100 on a black friday deal...pretty good imo 66% of regular price they sold out less than an hour after i ordered mine big_smile

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

God, I just went backthrough the archives.

That Evo video game series by Neemo was riddiclous. Completely embrassing how certain people who hadn't played games since 1990 were voting.

Bwahhahahaha 14

Neemo wrote:

Got a Kinect Sensor Bar today for the kids for Xmas for $100 on a black friday deal...pretty good imo 66% of regular price they sold out less than an hour after i ordered mine big_smile

Yeah that's pretty good. I thought about going out to Wal-Mart last night, they had "Batman: Arkham City" and "Battlefield 3" for only $28 bucks each. But last year I did the Black Friday thing for the first time, and hated it. It was an experience, that's the best I can say.

Amazon & Best Buy are doing the same thing with video games this year trying to rival Wal-Mart, but last night their "sale stock" of those games like Arkham City & Battlefield 3 like instantaneously went out of stock as soon as it went on sale. What a joke.

Guess i'll try again tonight.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah all of Canada Best Buy Online had 25 of these things, and they sold within 45 minutes ... i got one so yeah thats cool, basically you gotta luck out into finding about the deal or you dont get in on it...today i got lucky

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Today I got lucky too.

Waited for the next "Lightning Deal" on Amazon.com for Batman: Arkham City.

Snagged it for $28 bucks. Was one of the lucky ones, as they were all claimed literally within 26 seconds of going on sale, boom sold out for today.

Feels kinda cool, like I won a mini-lottery or something.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Is it any better than the previous Smackdown vs. Raw releases?

THQ has basically been recycling the same exact game every year since about 2005 or 2006.

It got boring after awhile, it was like Madden.

Board footer