You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Stacey wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

My best friend is like the biggest Eliza Dushku fan. Thinks she's the hottest thing alive. Talks about her like he personally knows her

Russ does this with several young ladies in the entertainment industry. Ask me how much I like it.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:

I went to the theater last weekend and saw "My Week with Marilyn"

I thought the movie was just alright. It would have been better if it wasn't about Marilyn Monroe. The film did nothing for her character, and I still view her as an airheaded twit.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Stacey wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

My best friend is like the biggest Eliza Dushku fan. Thinks she's the hottest thing alive. Talks about her like he personally knows her

Russ does this with several young ladies in the entertainment industry. Ask me how much I like it.

I'm with you, I think it's a bit odd personally.

If you think she's hot, okay fine she's hot whatever, but when you follow them on Twitter and talk about them like a close friend... it's REAL weird.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Stacey wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm with you, I think it's a bit odd personally.

If you think she's hot, okay fine she's hot whatever, but when you follow them on Twitter and talk about them like a close friend... it's REAL weird.

Oh he's not like serious or anything. He just says stuff like "That girl has a thing for me" or whatever.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh well that's different. This dude I know talks like he had a personal conversation with them.

It's unsettling.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

My best friend is like the biggest Eliza Dushku fan. Thinks she's the hottest thing alive. Talks about her like he personally knows her (probably follows her on Twitter or something).

Unless your buddy is a big time baseball player, I don't think he has much of a shot with her.  She's a bit of a groupie, taking a page out of Alyssa Milano's book.  Although Eliza's now with Rick Fox, so I guess she's open to other sports.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm sure if he was around her, he probably could nail her.

The guy just has a way with words. He's not very attractive, but he's got game i've just never ever seen.

I've seen the guy get pussy that was lightyears out of his league.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Just saw Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It was pretty good. I think it's the best one yet. Far fetched as usual but good entertainment. Tom Cruise like him or not is a pretty sweet action star.  Nobody rusnns like Tom Cruise.  14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Watched "Hall Pass" today.  DJ's ex, Nicky Whelan's ta-ta's were quite nice.  The rest of the movie, not so much.  I wanted to stop watching it about halfway through, but I stuck it out.  I was rewarded by Nicky taking her top off for me at least.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Holiday classics from my childhood. GOD I feel old that I remember when these were brand new.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Home Alone

Board footer