You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Live At The Joint - Las Vegas, NV (Dec. 30th, 2011)

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

Merck had the Rio stream fixed in '06... Just sayin...

He did that himself, went flat in and went all tech or did he just yell at some poor guy until he got lucky and found the issue?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK

DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

Isn't that the rule in GNR world? Don't tell Axl until you absolutely NEED to in order not to confuse his mental stability?

You'd think he'd catch a glimpse of a tour schedule at some point... Or overhear one of the band members plans for new years eve... Or the fact he's on a tour bus in Vegas with a big sign that says GN'R are playing tonight...

From what I understood, he said he new about a show on the 31th but NOT tonight's show (30th).

He could've been messin' around, said something about "I knew I was playing a bar... happy fucking New Year a night early!!"

Got it.

LOL.

Well, whats new? Not the first time. Just what I expect with Axl and GNR. Don't even see why you react. This IS what there is to expect.

Why would u be disappointed Russ? The guy is there, he sings and does his job. Whenever he found out about the show or whatever, it's totally what I'd expect popping up in GNR world from time to time. Not the first time at all.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

btw.....Axl claiming to seriously not know about this show until a few hours ago is complete bullshit. If he's even remotely serious, it would put a dent in my fan-dom.

What?  Who said that?  That's crazy talk.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

The pic looks pretty good

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

btw.....Axl claiming to seriously not know about this show until a few hours ago is complete bullshit. If he's even remotely serious, it would put a dent in my fan-dom.

Isn't the modus operandi when this has happened in the past to blame the greedy manager and their agendas for booking it without Axl's knowledge? Who will the Lebeis' blame this time?

That said Axl surely can't be serious.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think this boils down to iClips can't handle this kind of demand.

Look at their artist roster. Absolute nobody's (unless I missed something).

This is a good old fashioned web crash.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Twat

DCK

DCK wrote:
Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Isn't the modus operandi when this has happened in the past to blame the greedy manager and their agendas for booking it without Axl's knowledge? Who will the Lebeis' blame this time?

That said Axl surely can't be serious.

Yeah, I wonder who's to blame this time? Fernando? God I hope so. LOL

Board footer