You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Axl Rose's Religion

Bro-mero wrote:

Axl Rose has always been very erratic with what he seems to believe. Coming from an interview in the early 1990's, I know that he said that one of the positive things that came out of his abusive and chaotic childhood was learning the King James Bible. that being said, I also know that he has heavily criticized his Penecostal church for its hypocrisy and abusive nature within the individual's of the congregation, but never actually criticizing Christianity, just his church. He also owns a huge collection of crucifixes and had been wearing various crucifix necklaces for decades. But he also goes to a woman nicknamed "yoda" for spiritual guidance and for knowledge of people and places with good or bad energy and stuff like that. If you have any additional information to Axls religious views, please comment

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

He wanted to be Catholic at one point.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He wanted to be Catholic at one point.

But what was the plan in the afternoon?

johndivney wrote:

Guns N Roses is Axl's religion

& it should be everyone's.

the one catholic Truth is rock n roll & GnR are the greatest gods of it! we should all worship @ their alter!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

There are no mismatch between christianity and talking to yoda. It's all the same stuff in different wrapping.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Axl is def a member of the church of Lemmy.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Well, if he's still going to Yoda, then he's Spiritualist I'd guess. (Isn't she dead?)

People actually now talking about this, I mean I can understand wanting to know everything about Axl, but c'mon, his religion is his private business.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Going by his childhood.. sounds he was almost raised Pentecostal

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its a bad religion...i can't deny

Board footer