You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My Chicago ticket JUST showed up at my house. Ya know, at 5:40pm on the Friday before my Sunday concert............... 16 Got an email saying my Detroit tickets have been changed to Will Call as well. I'm guessing someone at GN'R-HQ realized that Monday is Presidents Day in the US and there's no guarantee everyone would get their tickets by Tuesday night!

Is Axl your mailman? 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

another PPV is coming!

http://www.gunsnroses.com/ppvff

Edit: old news hehe i didnt checked the gnr.com thread my bad

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Tweeted by Jarmo:

3 new US club shows: 2/27: Philly @ Electric Factory, 2/29: Miami Beach @ Fillmore, 3/03: Lake Buena Vista @ House of Blues Orlando

Judging by what I saw last night, if you live near these cities you MUST get to one of these shows.

Paging Axlin12.

And sandman

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think I might head over to Philly and check em out there. Roseland was a hell of a time and with them seeming to mix the set list up a tad it may be worth going too. Hard part is finding someone here to come to philly, not a go to spot for most New Jerseyians 16

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I'm hitting Orlando with some friends.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Tweeted by Jarmo:

3 new US club shows: 2/27: Philly @ Electric Factory, 2/29: Miami Beach @ Fillmore, 3/03: Lake Buena Vista @ House of Blues Orlando

Judging by what I saw last night, if you live near these cities you MUST get to one of these shows.

Paging Axlin12.

And sandman

I'm on the fence again. Money + distance = hmm

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

From Russ (about Detroit 2012 show):

Hands down the BEST GN'R show i've ever been to, by a long shot. Same set [as Chicago 2012] but without [Shackler's Revenge]. Vocally Axl was far better than Chicago but it was because he was feeding off the crowd [which Russ called 1000x better than Chicago].

Russ also said in a bizarre moment, that Axl didn't finish November Rain in the second half. Axl had a complete brain fart, finishes up the first part of NR, then gets up and introduces Ron for his Pink Panther Solo, and walks off. The band looks at each other puzzled, and then Ron goes into his solo. So the show didn't finish the grand NR finale. 16

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Are these selling out quickly? I'm going to get tickets tomorrow when they go on sale, and hope I don't miss 'em.

Board footer