You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw Bridesmaids the other day... not bad, but extremely overrated.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Shallow Grave (1993)  Loved it.  I think this is probably classified as a psychological thriller although I did see some elements of horror and comedy in it.  I don't really know how Boyle went from making this (and Trainspotting) to garbage like Slumdog Millionaire.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I just got back from John Carter.  Pretty good movie.  Lots of action and some awesome visuals.  The pacing felt alright to me, as I didn't feel like any part of the movie dragged on.  It was pretty cheesy in some parts, but what the hell do you expect from a movie about a Confederate army Captan that gets transported to Mars?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Shallow Grave (1993)  Loved it.  I think this is probably classified as a psychological thriller although I did see some elements of horror and comedy in it.  I don't really know how Boyle went from making this (and Trainspotting) to garbage like Slumdog Millionaire.

Shallow Grave is freaking awesome. Love that movie. Ewan McGregor is my favorite actor. Shallow Grave was the first movie I ever saw him in.  I'm nto sure if it was his first or not though.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Giggity

giggity

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The funniest scene in the whole flick was when they all got the shits in the Wedding Gown store.

I thought the first half was incredibly strong, but the second half was kind of a cop out. It started to lose me. Got a bit too cliche.

And obviously Melissa McCarthy was the funniest person in the entire movie. Take her out, and what do you have? Another SNL snore fest flick.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Go see Project X, now. everyone. im not joking. watch this trailer if you havent heard about it.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Damage with Steve Austin & Walton Goggins ("The Shield" & "Justified")

Okay. Just remember it's a cliched, Canadian, low-budget, fight flick.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Shallow Grave (1993)  ...  I don't really know how Boyle went from making this (and Trainspotting) to garbage like Slumdog Millionaire.

That's easy.

He went through Hollywood with films like The Beach.

To answer the main topic,

THE COMMISSAR (1967, USSR)

Riveting.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

http://goo.gl/9amEq

Put The Story of Ricky on for the lads an hour back.

They remain glued to their seats.

Board footer