You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

-D- wrote:

Taking it with a grain of salt till i hear more

maybe Dave got injured or something of that nature happened.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Giant bummer. Badass album and was hoping they would provide the blueprint for a well executed comeback. Hopefully there's some sort of.silver lining when all's revealed.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm a little bummed, but we'll see what happens.  I doubt it's ticket sales related as a lot of those dates were just recently added.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm a little bummed, but we'll see what happens.  I doubt it's ticket sales related as a lot of those dates were just recently added.

I don't think it's ticket sales related either. Live Nation needs to get on some sort of statement today though.

If the band hated each other, they would just end it now.  I can't really come up with anything that makes sense, so my curiosity is certainly piqued.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Nowadays, they really wouldn't ever have to see each other off stage so fighting seems weird, but Roth is a weird guy... So is Eddie.

Seriously, what could DLR be bitching about? I've been in some of the clubs he plays as a solo act, and dude, it's depressing. Really depressing.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Important Update:

If you want to receive great information about the band, I would suggest going here.

http://www.vhnd.com/2012/05/18/van-hale … tend-tour/

...looks like everything will work it's self out in time. Glad everyone is okay and the band is still good!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Sounds good, but fishy. Sure hope it's the truth- they've been nothing but awesome lately.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer