You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

yeah..true! I would love for them to get some more merch next time around and add some pyro to the shows would be killer! Add Atomic Punk and a few other songs to the set. Oh..yeah dude! I've been going to Van Halen News Desk since 09. I get awesome information, interviews, and behind the scenes shit. I'm glad Dave supports the site; so this stuff can be given to the fans.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

You know I would love Me Wise of course! 14 ..and Can't Get, maybe Top Jimmy, I'm The One, Bullethead, Y&YB (a must!), Stay Frosty, and Outta Space, and a few others!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Dude..I'd be taking a shit load of pics and geeking out while singing along at the same time. I'd be getting better seats during that time as well.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I will not buy a ticket to a VH show until they play that setlist, and then Dave and the band performs "Why Can't This Be Love".

Why you say?

I just want to pay money to see every VH fan in attendence head explode in unison while I laugh my ass off. Not a slag on VH fans, but I just know it'd fuck with EVERYONE across the world.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

That would be hilarious! 16

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Sammy is poppin' his stupid fucking gums again...

I can't provide the link as I'm posting via text, but he said, about the cancelled dates:" I'm surprised it took this long... Chickenfoot this... Van Halen that... David Lee Roth hit me with a wiffleball bat..." etc...

Seriously, Sam.. Get the fuck over it already..

Board footer