You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

monkeychow wrote:

I guess it depends on what kind of relationship you're after too though.

If you're 50 and looking for a life partner to discuss world history with, then you're probably better to find someone your own age who will have accumulated some life-wisdom like you have.

On the other hand if you're out for eye candy for the night and it's about who looks better in a swim suit in your video I'd point you in the direction of the 20 year old.

I guess there's an element of psychology like you say, but in the looks department, I just see it as biology. You can bet Axl looked better in the buff when he was 20 than he would now - in terms of his muscle tone or whatever the fuck. It's just natural ageing does it's damage over time. And it's of course true of women as well....a woman in her late teens / twenties is in general going to be in far better physical condition in terms of the her physical body than a women in her 50s....doesn't mean there's not exceptions...but still...if you're looking for a girl that's going to look amazing in the nude or in a tight dress...that's when the human body is at it's physical prime.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

If you are just looking for a receptacle for your load for the night then the warm tight snatch of some 20 year old model would get my vote over some old duck just about every time.

But if you want to actually converse with these chicks beyond "will you take it in the ass?" then someone a little older, like late 20's upwards might be a better bet.

Also experience counts for something too, there's some fucken randy and dirty 30-40+ year old women out there that can wean a mean peen!  Remember old chook makes good soup!

Whilst there is the obvious visual appeal of fit young chicks, there is also some smoking hot Stiffler's mum types out there.  I suppose it all depends on what floats ya boat.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I guess what I'm saying is more often than not based on looks alone I find women who are between the age of 26- 35 to be more attractive than women between the age of 18-25. 

Having said that it's very rare that I find a woman older than me physically attractive. Obviously there are exeptions to this but more often than not this is the case.  Since I've been 24 I've seemingly been attracted to women who are roughly 6 years younger than me. As I get older who I'm physically attracted to also gets older. It's weird. To be honest my ideal woman would be 28 or 29 right now.  Honestly girls under the age of 25 more often than not tend to look like little girls to me.

having said all this I don't see myself being 45 and prefering the looks of a 39 year old to a 28 year old haha. Time will tell I guess.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

It's just pretty disturbing to see one of your idols banging a chick 31 years younger than himself.

Yeah, I'm not into those celebrity sex tapes, either.

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:

I guess what I'm saying is more often than not based on looks alone I find women who are between the age of 26- 35 to be more attractive than women between the age of 18-25. 

Having said that it's very rare that I find a woman older than me physically attractive. Obviously there are exeptions to this but more often than not this is the case.  Since I've been 24 I've seemingly been attracted to women who are roughly 6 years younger than me. As I get older who I'm physically attracted to also gets older. It's weird. To be honest my ideal woman would be 28 or 29 right now.  Honestly girls under the age of 25 more often than not tend to look like little girls to me.

having said all this I don't see myself being 45 and prefering the looks of a 39 year old to a 28 year old haha. Time will tell I guess.

I'm 45 and pretty much agree with you. I'll draw the line at 21 though....gotta be legal to drink! (at least in the US).

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Not surprising if true. Remember Sasha. Very well paid employee for the tour.

Lomax wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:

I'm 45 and pretty much agree with you. I'll draw the line at 21 though....gotta be legal to drink! (at least in the US).

I'm 24 and I draw the line at 21 and where I'm living now you only need to be 18 to drink. I feel better in myself by just avoiding that whole danger area.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'm 31 and 21 year olds are fucking dumb.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Depends on the girl though...my GF is 10 years younger than me but *really* smart (like genius type smart) so I don't even notice any kind of age difference  (other than her not remembering Masters of the Universe and similar cultural milestones in my life!!!) because she's usually like two sentences ahead of me in whatever i'm saying or thinking wink

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Depends on the girl though...my GF is 10 years younger than me but *really* smart (like genius type smart) so I don't even notice any kind of age difference  (other than her not remembering Masters of the Universe and similar cultural milestones in my life!!!) because she's usually like two sentences ahead of me in whatever i'm saying or thinking wink

Maybe you're the dumb one.  wink

Board footer