You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: London, May 31 (14 Years and Dead Flowers w/ Izzy!)

buzzsaw wrote:

If Jesus told me a condition of getting into heaven was liking CD, I'll see you in hell.

Sky Dog wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

best Dead Flowers...check out Sasha around the 3:30 mark on the side of the stage....a little lesbian makeout. She even cops a quick feel. 22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbcvp0X … r_embedded

Sky Dog wrote:

yep....nobody wants to talk about the music....sad, because those 2 videos kick ass. Pisses me off....

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Sky Dog wrote:

Thanks for the link! 22

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I just got a Boner watching that make out

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Holy fuck...that dead flowers sounds fucking great....song really suits how Axl's voice is at the moment.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I fucking love Izzy. He has that constant cool factor. Great quality in those vids. Thanks man. 14 Years is one of my favorite songs along side of Dust N' Bones. Very cool to see Izzy singing 14 years after all this time. Been waiting for this one for a while.

Great cover of Dead Flowers as well. Axl sounded better on that than 14.

I love women.. loving women. 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Man, Axl has lost a lot on those 2 songs. He sounds old now and it's sad. Just doesn't have that power when he comes in on 14 years.  Dead Flowers was lacking lower too.

And why did bumble go into pure shred mode on that solo after starting out so nice?  Izzy sounded good on vocals. When the mic was picking him up that is. Or was he forgetting words. Cause the mic worked fine for Axl.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Izzy is like the Fonz in rock n' roll. The guy is just living life to the fullest and I'm glad him and Axl are able to be buds after all the fuss over the years.

Board footer