You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: London, May 31 (14 Years and Dead Flowers w/ Izzy!)

misterID wrote:

No one made an old vs new comparison but YOU GUYS.

Jesus Christ, if you don't like it then stop watching it, so you don't have to incessantly bitch about it anymore... A lot of people here loved it, you're not obligated to shit on any parade because of it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jesus Christ, if you don't like it don't watch it so you don't have to incessantly bitch about it anymore... A lot of people here loved it, you're not obligated to shit on any parade because of it.

Stop being so damn sensitive to everything. You seriously act as though someone spit in your mom's face. If you don't like the obvious and inevitable comparisons between old and new Guns and old Axl and new Axl then find another band to follow. Maybe you should've figured that shit out years ago.  Only a moron would think that comparisons wouldn't be made and only a sensitive little whiner would complain when they are made.  It's such a  joke that you think the only comments that should be made are ones of all out praise and glorification. Maybe you should take a sebatical for a month or so from coming online cause your anger is getting out of control.  14 Oh irony.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

In hindsight, regardless of my stance about Axl and Izzy on the HoF, I admit if I was at this gig and saw this happen live, I would have lost my shit. 14 Years is one of my fav GnR tunes, and to hear it played by Izzy and Axl in 2012, is pretty fucking cool.

Totally agree with this, love 14 years. When I saw Izzy with GnR in 2006 it was cool, but to hear Izzy front and centre singing this, I would have been well pleased to have been there.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I can't read any of Bono's posts, but it looks like he still can't stop responding to me. 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

I can't read any of Bono's posts, but it looks like he still can't stop responding to me. 16

You're so full of shit. You simply ignore/unignore. I don't believe for one second you don't read what I write and even if you don't others can so my responses to you are still responses to you even if you don't read them which we all know you do. Fact is you take this shit way to personally as though your own family is being attacked and your response to -D- is proof of it. Oh and newsflash princess YOU "ignored" me yet here you are commenting about me not being able to ignore you as if you've won something. It was never me who whined like a bitch that I had to ignore someone. I never said I  wasn't going to respond to you.

If you're so fucking cool and legit you'd simply ignore me and not make specific posts about me.  Oh irony X 2

Carry on with your charade of "ignoring" my posts roll

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

When it comes to this band this is how it will be FOREVER. Every article, interview, review, etc all do it.

If you feel like people are 'shitting on your parade' HTGTH will let the parade roll all over town with no shit raining down at all..:peace:

the fact of the matter is all of the old band look great and are playing great while Uncle Ax has lost his handsome and is hit and miss vocally.

That's ok with me, as an aging singer I totally empathise with the man. Nature is a bitch and so is the world.

Forums will always have a mix of sentiment..its part of the appeal.

If that model is doing your head in and you find yourself telling people to shut up, then its time to rethink things..

misterID

misterID wrote:

D stated before that he was going to be a troll because Axl didn't show up at the HOF. I told him then that it was disrespectful to the other members here, which it is, to deliberately fuck up each thread because you're butthurt.

If you guys want to pull things out of your ass to argue about, that's your business, but you need to rethink things yourself.

neutral

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It sucks cause really the old guys sound better than ever because they play instruments, Axl sings, and his voice has slipped a few notches. Pretty sad.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer