You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

-D- wrote:

Avengers

fucking GREAT!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm hoping to catch that film or MIB 3 sometime soon.

Me_Wise_Magic

-D- wrote:

Avengers

fucking GREAT!

HELL YEA! cool

Me_Wise_Magic

Those are the reactions I heard as well. I think the only review site to give it a bad review as IGN.com. That's about it. Most of my friends who saw it really enjoyed it. So looks I'm going to check it out one of these days.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Watching Dazed and Confused on Blu-ray. What a great movie, one of my all-time favorites. Looks way better on Blu-ray than the DVD ever did.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Shoot me... I used to enjoy those after USA network broadcasts in the summer on USA of Dazed & Confused. Sure it was edited to hell, all kinds of commercial bumpers... but fond memories man with friends.

Me_Wise_Magic

Hey anything can be better than 3 or Resurrection! 16 The Nostalgia Critic's review of Resurrection summed up the film quite nicely. 14 Glad you thought it was pretty good. big_smile One of my friends wants to see it; so I may take them on on that offer!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Alien 3 was one of the biggest, kick in the nuts, disappointments for a follow-up film in cinematic history, whether David Fincher was directing it or not. Fuck him and that lousy fucking piece of trash.

A3 makes Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 look like a great follow-up.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Shoot me... I used to enjoy those after USA network broadcasts in the summer on USA of Dazed & Confused. Sure it was edited to hell, all kinds of commercial bumpers... but fond memories man with friends.

That's the first time I saw it actually. Despite the editing, fell in love with it. Fond memories for sure. big_smile

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Hell yeah. Did you ever watch USA Up All Night with Rhonda Shear on Fridays, and Gilbert Gottfried on Saturdays? Fridays were usually weird, funky MST3K films, and Saturdays were always horror films.

I used to stay up as a kid to watch that stuff. I wish I had all of those bumpers. I can still remember the intro music for the shows, and I can also remember the "USA Movie" intro music back in the mid-to-late 90's like nothing.

Sorry to get all geeky, but lots of fond memories. When I was younger basic cable was it. We didn't rent alot because of where we lived, and VHS's were like over $25 bucks.

So USA was fuckin' legendary in those days. I miss Up All Night. Rhonda Shear hosting fuckin' Gamera films, and Gilbert Gottfried bagging on Christopher Lee & Sybil Danning in "Howling II" while I 'wolfed' down Pizza Hut was good times.

Board footer