You are not logged in. Please register or login.

negosyopilipinas
 Rep: -1 

Re: Fernando Responds to Ron's Twitter Posts

it is only in Guns N' Roses world where the son of the vocalist's maid is more powerful than the lead guitarist who is supposed to replace the band's other main man...way to go uncle axl...no wonder you've got only one album to show in more than 14 years...i bet john lennon can produce more album in his six feet under place than you axeman @axlrose

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

This is not a topic for discussion strictly an opinion not backed up with information; so this will be removed by the admins of this forum in due time.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I think he is referring to some of the twitter/facebook stuff currently being said between Ron and Fernando at the moment. Although the original poster didn't make that clear at all with their post.

In light of recent tweets by Ron Fernando said:

Fernando @ HTGTH:

Just posted on gunsnroses.com - I need to make time to post and read htgth/gunsnroses.com for what's what in the gnr world. Sorry about that - My message responded to someone saying that "people" are reading too much into bumble's crew comment.

-

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

Ron subsequently said:

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant  (www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there.  Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went  Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon.......

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ive edited the thread title.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Does the OP get paid everytime someone clicks that false link or what?

That aside, the whole situation with this band is just bizarre, and it gets stranger every year it seems.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ive deleted the link since it doesn't lead to anything relating to his post that I can tell.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That exchange to me raises even more cause for alarm than ron's original tweets...or is it just me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer