You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

metallex78 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Watched Zombieland last night, pretty good horror-comedy, and Emma Stone looked pretty good too, when usually I don't rate her

Love love Zombieland. Great comedic performances, character depth and characters you actually care about, special effects, and great make up and costume design! PLUS..BILL FUCKING MURRAY!!! 14  Emma Stone is a great actress for this generation cause she can seem to do it all right now plus in the words of GNR, So Fine!

Yeah, loved Bill Murray's cameo, he was great, and completely unexpected! 14

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

The man is a master at his craft! Even though he still won't commit to Ghostbusters 3

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

As great as Murray is, there's no way they could ever recapture the glory of Ghostbusters again, as much as I'd like to see a part 3.

I'm kinda glad he's standing his ground by not doing it.

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm glad too because from the people that are doing the script, it sounded like a bad concept if it's not going to be a fun nostalgic film.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

I went to a screening Tuesday of Hit and Run with Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell.

Last night, Russ and I saw The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis.

Me_Wise_Magic

How good were those movies? smile Hope you guys had a fun time. I'm hoping to see The Expendables 2 later today with some friends of mine. Not expecting much besides some fun action and some laughs!

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

How good were those movies? smile Hope you guys had a fun time. I'm hoping to see The Expendables 2 later today with some friends of mine. Not expecting much besides some fun action and some laughs!

Hit and Run was good. There were a lot of laugh out loud moments, but I probably wouldn't pay to see it again.

The Campaign was also good. Again, wouldn't pay to see it again but I'd watch it at home from Red Box/Netflix or something.

In other news -- The Hunger Games comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray in about 10 1/2 hours. Our Target isn't opening at Midnight, so unfortunately I will have to wait until morning to go pick mine up, lol.

Me_Wise_Magic

That's good news on the flicks. I may catch The Campaign when it comes out on Red Box.  The Hunger Games was such a great movie. Still need to read the books before the second one comes out in a few years. That sucks on the Target situation; but hope you get to pick it up tomorrow and enjoy the discs!

Me_Wise_Magic

I thoroughly enjoyed Expendables 2. It is pure camp and an 80s action B movie tribute at it's finest with humor, thrills, explosions, and those one liners. Alot of fun to watch and enjoy with good company! smile

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

That's good news on the flicks. I may catch The Campaign when it comes out on Red Box.  The Hunger Games was such a great movie. Still need to read the books before the second one comes out in a few years. That sucks on the Target situation; but hope you get to pick it up tomorrow and enjoy the discs!

I did pick it up yesterday smile Woo! Target carries an exclusive (I guess everyone has their own special version, though) with 45 minutes of extra footage. Not like an extended cut or anything, just more background on the Tributes.

Board footer