You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Hotel and car booked.

It's officially, officially official now! lol

Awesome man! Have a kick ass time when it comes around! 5

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, hope you have a blast Russ!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Hotel and car booked.

It's officially, officially official now! lol

Just curious, but what do you need a car for in Vegas?  I usually just cab it wherever, and it seems like a nightmare to drive out there with all the tourists and such.  Though I've only stayed on the strip, so maybe it's different off the strip and a car is more of a necessity.  Did I just answer my own question?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I tend to drink too much to drive in Vegas - I rented a car once when we rented a house for a week instead of staying on the strip and it's amazing I didn't get a DUI.  Apparently I even took somebody to the airport on my way back to the house at 7AM.

I have the tickets at home.  Looks like I get in at 12:45PM on Tuesday.  If you're sober enough to pick me up at the airport, I'll give you your tickets and we can firm up plans for the week.  I literally have nothing scheduled other than the concert.  I'd like to get at least a couple poker tournaments in, but I can do those whenever.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You guys be careful out there. And I guess the strip clubs are a no go this trip, eh?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I tend to drink too much to drive in Vegas - I rented a car once when we rented a house for a week instead of staying on the strip and it's amazing I didn't get a DUI.  Apparently I even took somebody to the airport on my way back to the house at 7AM.

I have the tickets at home.  Looks like I get in at 12:45PM on Tuesday.  If you're sober enough to pick me up at the airport, I'll give you your tickets and we can firm up plans for the week.  I literally have nothing scheduled other than the concert.  I'd like to get at least a couple poker tournaments in, but I can do those whenever.

Ok awesome. I'll ensure one of us is good to pick you up at McCarren to save you cab fare to Ballys. I drink a stupid amount in Vegas as well, but one of us is always a DD, we just rotate.

We're going to see The Beatles LOVE on Monday night but other than that and GN'R I've got nothing but drinking planned.

Excellent plan! I still need to see that show in the near future!

Board footer