You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

faldor wrote:

I went to the Hard Rock on one of my trips to Vegas once and let's just say the trip wasn't a financial success to that point.  I sat down to play blackjack with my friends and I lost $50 in a matter of minutes.  During that time, no waitress came over to take our order.  Soon after I lost the 50, she came over and I ordered a beer.  She refused to serve me because I didn't have any chips on the table.  "Bitch, I just blew through $50 before you could get your lazy ass over here.  Seriously?" 

I didn't SAY that, but that's how I felt.  I was not happy.  I don't think it was any of the girls in that picture though, so they're clear.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

On the Bridge School benefit video announcement, there's also a band pic...

Is this the start of a new era?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

On the Bridge School benefit video announcement, there's also a band pic...

Is this the start of a new era?

No...

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Are they streaming any of these shows?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah you would reckon russ did you hear anything more about the last show they didnt end up streaming

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Yeah you would reckon russ did you hear anything more about the last show they didnt end up streaming

Nothing solid. I poked around the other forums about it and everyone says the company who did it keeps tweeting that "it's almost ready to release" or something like that.

From what I've gathered, that one was done through a different company than the other streams were so who knows if that's the issue.

I'm gonna bring the pocket recorder to Vegas to try to record the 11/7 show so we'll see how that goes. I recorded 3 of the 4 shows I saw on the last tour so here's hoping.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Nothing solid. I poked around the other forums about it and everyone says the company who did it keeps tweeting that "it's almost ready to release" or something like that.

From what I've gathered, that one was done through a different company than the other streams were so who knows if that's the issue.

I'm gonna bring the pocket recorder to Vegas to try to record the 11/7 show so we'll see how that goes. I recorded 3 of the 4 shows I saw on the last tour so here's hoping.

I'll do the best I can not to ruin the recording by complaining during the CD songs.  tongue

Not promising anything though...

Board footer