You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

Scabbie wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

This is a GREAT opportunity to LAUNCH something.

WHATEVER it may be, Axl, don't lose (yet another) great opportunity to LAUNCH and/or ANNOUNCE something.

It's the perfect time to do so, be it a re-release, announce a new album "to be released", a video, play some new songs, WHATEVER.

Just announce something.

Lol even CD didnt get properly announced

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

This is a GREAT opportunity to LAUNCH something.

WHATEVER it may be, Axl, don't lose (yet another) great opportunity to LAUNCH and/or ANNOUNCE something.

It's the perfect time to do so, be it a re-release, announce a new album "to be released", a video, play some new songs, WHATEVER.

Just announce something.

I missed the punchline. Wait, this was a joke, right?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yeah, the perfect opportunity to get drunk, have sex with lots of young chicks while reliving the past.

he'll announce something or do something when he is ready whether the opportunity is there or not. he doesn't give a fuck about timing, obviously.

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:

Forget announcing, they should be releasing.

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:

Bring back Bucket for a show!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Does anyone know if there are any rumors of some new (or old) PPV's popping up for these shows?

I've been out of the loop, obviously. The shows are in a little over a month, right?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

No mentions of streaming so far...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Haha, tell Buzz to come back to the suicide thread and give his feelings then when he hears DJ play Sweet Child.

'nuff said

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Haha, tell Buzz to come back to the suicide thread and give his feelings then when he hears DJ play Sweet Child.

'nuff said

Since I just heard Slash play it a week ago, I expect I will think it is fine, but lacks the feel of Slash.  I hope he doesn't butcher it.  I also suspect I will say something to the effect of nobody can sing the songs like Axl.

Board footer