You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

misterID wrote:

I missed my first pick of the draft, which is why I got Calvin Johnson and not a RB. That really screwed me. I tried to get Morris of the Redskins, someone had higher priority, denied. Then I tried to get Brown of the Giants. Someone had higher priority. This really, really, really sucks.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I would be 1-1 but like I said before, forgot to start Vick

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

These stupid waiver rules have to go.  There are Thursday games every week...you can't lock rosters on Thursdays anymore.

nugdafied wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

These stupid waiver rules have to go.  There are Thursday games every week...you can't lock rosters on Thursdays anymore.

Lol...I was just coming here to post the same thing.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not sure if I can change it now.  If not, you'll have to adjust accordingly.  It shouldn't be that hard.  We're all playing by the same set of rules.

Edit - It can be changed.  Check your emails for details.  Doubtful it'll change for this week unless I hear back from enough people.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I count 3 votes to change so far.  Need some more.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not worried about changing it this week - not really fair to those that played by the rules, but changing it next week is fair to everybody.

Waiver rules locking it in shallow leagues are fine...it's tough to do in 14 yeam leagues.  I'd be fine with locking them on Sunday if you want to keep some level of challenge to this, but game time is the best way.  With all of the technology out there, if you don't have access to change your lineup on a Sunday anymore, that's on.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I think they changed the options this year.  I don't remember Sunday, or Game Time being a choice last year.  So I just went with the same settings carried over.  Game Time is fine with me.  I'll change it next week, though I'd like to hear from a few more people before doing so.  But whatever, no one has said they DON'T want it changed.  So in essence, there's 3 votes for (D, Buzz, nugdafied), and 2 who don't care either way (me, Maria Sharapova).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'd like it game time. It screwed me today. So, I vote with Buzz and D.

I keep getting screwed!!!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I need a super huge game out of Forte tonight and Dez to die in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Board footer