You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Oh..nice! smile Glad to hear it. I know my family wants to own the movie; so we'll probably have it eventually at the house.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Been watching 5th season of Breaking Bad. Man, this series has grown. Epic stuff.

johndivney wrote:

yea it's been excellent. the train robbery an obv highlight.

i will say this tho, esp in ep 2 & 3 i think, there were like 2min montages of them doing nfk all, like look for that cigarette in jessie's apartment. there was a similar montage in this latest ep of them dismantling the kid's dirtbike, but it served a purpose & helped add to the gruesomeness. whereas in the earlier ep's the montages just seemed to be lazy choices to fill time.

walter has defo taken it to a whole new level of badass this season tho. just when you thought he couldn't get any cooler pulls it off. he's been doing some of his coolest stuff this yr & that latest ep when he got chained to the radiator or saying about wanting an empire.. cooler fucker.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Seconded on the train episode. First time I felt the need to text my friends telling them how epic it was.

The time wasting has always been my gripe too. Plenty of talent and quality behind the production, but often it feels like they've been ordered to milk the cow. Thankfully it's been less of that this series.

I hope he takes a scarface, but lives.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Just After Dawn

Throwback slasher film from 1981... one of the most bizarre things i've ever watched. The entire group of teenagers in the film are so goddamned annoying, you're rooting for them to die.

Very much a film deserving of the USA Up All Night or MST3K treatment.

johndivney wrote:

Snowtown aka The Snowtown Murders

P terrific film about australian serial killer. Highly recommended.

Me_Wise_Magic

Saw Dredd 3D Friday night. That was one fun movie to watch. They brought justice and lots of violence with good tongue and cheek humor. Karl Urban was perfect as Dredd and it redeemed how bad and awkward the last film was back in '95. Even though that wasn't Sly's fault by any means. Olivia Thirlby was great in the film and is very fine. xD So was Lena Headey! Loved her in the Terminator Show.  Go see it. smile Saw The Dark Knight Rises for the second time Saturday night with my Dad since he hadn't see it before. So much better in a IMAX format.  Still love the film!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Sex Drive. Came out in 2008 but just saw it on tv tonight. Never heard  of it before. pretty damn funny actually

Me_Wise_Magic

I've seen most of the film and I thought it was hysterical! Seth Green kept cracking me up during the scenes he was in!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I've seen most of the film and I thought it was hysterical! Seth Green kept cracking me up during the scenes he was in!

14 the one scene where seth and that other guy were in the horse carriage and they both broke character and started cracking up and then the person(director I guess) says "cut" I thought what the fuck was that. They just left an outtake right in the actual movie 16

Board footer