You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: STEVEN ADLER To Guest On New ENUFF Z'NUFF Album

Eh, can't say that I'm too excited about a new Enuff Znuff album.

But, Steven Adler is the man !

bba in 08'

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Jake not Jack 16 tongue

Asshole!  13  16  I don't think you could find a bigger Ozzy fan on this board but I do this time and time again.  For some reason I always call Jake "Jack".  Only thing I can figure out is I'm combining Zakk with Jake and getting "Jack"....or it could be the damned Coronas again.

darkside
 Rep: 3 

darkside wrote:

I happen to like znuff.. they wouldnt be still around if they needed an "angle".. dont need one, and certainly not an adler one.. anyways..  i dont know why after Years, i never noticed..  just me or Derek frigo (RIP) resemble Izzy >?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvSdZwLEvkY 
guess its just the silly hat

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

darkside

darkside wrote:

dude, they just doin their thing,  makin records playing gigs.. they dont have to sell out arenas and make multi platinum albums.  They still got quite a fanbase and are, it seems, constantly trying to make something new.  Jake Lee is a great addition to any band, so I look forward to it..  He was to Ozzy what Zakk is now.. the only thing that makes Ozzy`s songs good.. imo 
I guess why adler is guesting is partly cuz "Chip" played/toured with adlers appetite for while..

Jake, dunno where they found him.. didnt even know he was still alive.. lol
Basically, just give em some cred for still having a record label to make records, not many bands are around this long anymore.. the "fans" are happy, so cut em some slack

well,. Izzy or not?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

darkside

darkside wrote:

Yeah i hear ya.. well there are some real dodgy tunes but mostly, like the last cd, i like..  As it happens i just had a girl i chat on msn now n then comment how she liked em after never hearing of em before,  wasnt me who mentioned em to her either..  I know quite a few fans, personally, and quite a lot more at the club i used to frequent..   one mans shit is another mans gold and all that

Interesting to hear what Jake Lee does.. he was awesome.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Glad Steven is working have no idea who this band is..

Part of the Artist Way program I am on now... Should not even be posting but have to take a peek every couple of weeks. I always like to hear Steven play...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Enuff Z Nuff is a Chicago band. They play around here quite a bit. I'm a fan, so I guess that's five for russtcb.

Board footer