You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Stacey wrote:

As Russ mentioned, we saw Taken 2. I loved it and was very happy with it. The only problem with it was that it was not anywhere near as suspenseful as the first one. It was still very entertaining, and Russ got to see Liam Neeson chop people in the throat, so overall, a good day.

I took Russ' son to see Hotel Transylvania in 3D on Friday. That actually was not horrible. smile

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

We just saw Argo and it was fuckin' awesome.

Looper and this film are on my list to see sometime soon after I figure out what's going on these next few weeks.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Saw Sinister this past weekend with the bros and it was a pretty decent horror flick. It had some great ideas that I won't talk about and had plenty of dread and suspense. Just was expecting a little more ummph' to this film. It was better than some of the other horror films I've seen recently.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw Avengers on Blu Ray.  Had already seen it on the big screen.  I think it is better than Dark Knight Rises.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I Spit on Your Grave (1978 original)  Not as bad as I'd though it would be.  Kinda watchable actually aside from the rape scenes.  There is sort of a slow build to it which is nice.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Just got home from seeing a pre-screening of Silver Linings Playbook. I LOVED IT!!! I highly recommend you check out at least the trailer, and give the movie a chance for sure. I will be seeing it again when it comes out in theatres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5_FhLaaQQ

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i finally finished watching all the pre-avengers tie in movies

The Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw the original Halloween on the big-screen last night.

No one was there, haha.

Midnight private screening = I sneak shit in. It felt weird, it was like the first moment i've had in a while to just relax. So much to the point that I started nodding out towards the final act.

The look of the film, wow it looked like it could've been made last year. And the audio never sounded better. Comparable to the Star Wars SE releases.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Pitch Perfect..... yeah it's slightly demoralizing to your manhood to admit you went to see this as it's basically an episode of Glee(probably) but I gotta admit it had some pretty funny moments. Not bad. Good date movie and I can't complain about the company I was with. Fat Amy was pretty funny.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw Avengers on Blu Ray.  Had already seen it on the big screen.  I think it is better than Dark Knight Rises.

I agree. I've seen Avengers twice and DKR twice and I enjoyed the Avengers more both times.

Oh and I almost forgot. I saw Paranormal Activity 4 and thought it was awful. I thought #2 was creepy as hell but 4 was so boring.

Argo was really great I thought.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Saw Sinister this week- thought it was pretty meh. I chose it over Paranormal Activity 4 because that got pretty cruddy reviews.

Board footer