You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: The Walking Dead

smoke wrote:

Wow. Karma for letting me know I'm not the only one out there who had that thought.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Daryl eats squirrels raw. A hairy muff ain't nothing.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Yeah, but I assume he washes them first. wink

misterID

misterID wrote:

Are talking squirrels or muff? 16

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Did anyone see this last episode?

Holy shit.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Rex wrote:

Did anyone see this last episode?

Holy shit.

I know right? It's not even the mid season finale yet. It's getting more intense every episode. Season 3 is kicking some ass!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Insane. I have a feeling Carl didn't shoot his mom. And now Lori will be a zombie.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Insane. I have a feeling Carl didn't shoot his mom. And now Lori will be a zombie.

I didn't think about that, as Carl seems to have his shit together this season. That would be quite the shocker.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I thought about that, too.

But I can't believe how frigging slow the Governor's town scenes are, presently. It was like the worst aspects of the previous seasons when they had to talk about shit ALL THE TIME.

I love, love, love Michone, though.

And I should've known the moment T-Dog had more than three words in an episode that he was a gonner.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Well it can't be all non stop action all the time. You have to bring some of the story elements together. I'm glad they decided to keep a balance; but not overload an episode with soap opera drama like some of the episodes of last season. haha...good point on T-Dog. I had a strong feeling he was going sooner or later this season. Michonne...What A Woman!!

Board footer