You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Walking Dead

Axlin16 wrote:

Andrea's a whore

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin12 wrote:

Andrea's a whore

Pretty much. Now I just can't stand her character now. Tried to like her in Season 2; but now that's gone.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I hope she loses her life over this decision. Done with the whore now. It was bad enough when she started sucking Shane's cock, when she knew how Dale felt about him.

Now she's basically done the same thing to Michonne. Fuck Andrea. Die fast.

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

Yeah I hope she loses her life over this decision. Done with the whore now. It was bad enough when she started sucking Shane's cock, when she knew how Dale felt about him.

Now she's basically done the same thing to Michonne. Fuck Andrea. Die fast.

Yeah that was very annoying last season. Agreed! You know I can't wait to see Michonne, Rick and Daryl fight side by side. Going to be so amazing to see. I think Talking Dead put it best when they said Andrea is the new Lori. That's a fact!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I just don't get that. I've seen that female perspective even in real life, and I just don't understand it.

Andrea, Lori, basically the same situation where they wanted their lives to return to some sort of normalcy so much, such as Lori's role as the mother/nuturer, that she'd jump into bed with another man and rebuild a whole new life to try to return to some sense of what she had before.

That's basically what Andrea is doing right now, and the reason the Governor is such a dangerous Opiate of the Masses for those citizens in that community. He's like a drug high, basically allowing them to live there and forget the world outside of it exists and that they are "normal" in that community. Problem is, it's just sticking your head in the sand and trying to recreate your world before. It's gone. Dead and gone. That's what Michonne was getting at. The world outside of the community IS the real world. They can't ignore that problem.

What's even more remarkable is a woman like Carol has had it rough and lost her entire family, and she hasn't lost her path, and still seems very rooted in reality.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

What's even more remarkable is a woman like Carol has had it rough and lost her entire family, and she hasn't lost her path, and still seems very rooted in reality.

I'm not sure if that's on purpose or not, but I think it might be.  Carol's life pre-apocolypse sucked already.  For her, life now is just continuing to trudge through the shit she was already trudging through.

Maybe I'm giving the writers too much credit for that though.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Andrea really is such a whore whose vision is blinded by Cock. That said, she WILL do what is right for the group, or at least try to in the end.  She will see the light when she finds out about Glen and Maggie.  Then, Guvnah will portray Glen and Maggie as leaving her for dead, but when she sees Michone is now with Rick and the posse, she will back down from that stance.  She will ultimately use her intimate knowledge of the Guvnah to help the group take him down... Bring the shit on!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This episode was awesome!!!!  Next week makes my cock hard just thinking about it.

Me_Wise_Magic

Shit is about to go down! Everyone kicked some major ass today. Took some darker turns though.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Enough on JR, this shit is insane and really no analysis... I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY!!!

Board footer