You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Walking Dead

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Andrea's a whore

Bit irrelevant, but just realized after over a year of this show that Andrea was Marita Covarrubiaso the X Files. She doesn't look bad, she just looks different.

Hahaha, you didn't remember that was Marita?!

Funny. Believe it or not, it's absolutely amazing how much Laurie Holden has defied age. Years ago she did the X-Files, she had some episodes on Highlander: The Series for awhile, it's had to of been like what nearly 20 years since? She looks almost the same.

Someone needs to call Mr. X. Steven Williams would easily fit on this series. Don't know if 'ole Capt. Fuller is even still acting though.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2012/Best_TV_Hero

Congrats to Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon! woo!

http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2012/B … ror_Series

Also congrats to the cast & crew!

Me_Wise_Magic

Solid return last Sunday even though Andrea needs to fucking change pronto! So goddamn irrirating what they are doing to her character. ..Also please give Michonne more to do in the show in the next few episodes. Hopefully Tyreese sets up & becomes Rick's friend after all that craziness. Don't want to spoil anything. While we all wait for the next episode. I recently downloaded a new song from a cool guy on Soundcloud that goes by NegroSaki. Makes some sick beats and he did one using audio samples from the show & game. Check it out if you want!

https://soundcloud.com/negrosaki/rickleegrimeseverett

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I hope Rick dies fast, soon, and harshly.

I... HATE... THAT... CHARACTER. Andrew Lincoln is a horrible actor that makes David Hasselhoff on Knight Rider look like Michael Chikilis in the Shield.

Lincoln/Rick sucks. SUCKS.

Me_Wise_Magic

Well technically he can't die since he is the lead character you follow throughout the whole series in both the comics & show. Which was Kirkman's concept. Don't know how it play out. Daryl is the true hero in this show even though it was kind of WTF with Merle last episode. (yes I get the whole blood thing) Hopefully that changes soon.  I don't think he's awful; but they could definitely write better material for him later in the season to work with. I think that's why they are bringing Tyreese and his team to add and improve the group.

johndivney wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I hope Rick dies fast, soon, and harshly.

I... HATE... THAT... CHARACTER. Andrew Lincoln is a horrible actor that makes David Hasselhoff on Knight Rider look like Michael Chikilis in the Shield.

Lincoln/Rick sucks. SUCKS.

oh man

if you lived over here you'd been strung up for dissing simon from teachers & egg from this life! the guy is, rightfully, adored in these parts.

i have to admit tho i still have trouble seeing andrew lincoln in this show, it still jars. it's like, "wtf is simon from teachers doing in this massive american show?!"

tbh while i get the love for daryl i was kinda hoping he'd die. i knew it was never gonna happen but one of the things i love about this show is it's readiness to kill off the main group. tho i think they've reached a tipping point for that now, for the time being. there's not too many of the original gang left so we'll prob be stuck w/them forever now. & yea there's noway simon/rick is gonna die. the whole ghost thing tho i dunno.. maybe it works better in the comics but it just seems stoopid on tv. there's enough madness in the show w/o having ghosts in it aswell! they could be focusing on rick's crazy killing machine son or cutty from the wire instead of this ghost crap. there's so many other stories could be told instead of rick & his ghosts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If they killed Daryl you'd have riots in the streets over here 16

I like Rock's character now. I like that he's going insane. Last night was the first chance I got to watch the episode and it gave me a nightmare, so that's a good sign.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree. Daryl is so immesely popular that if you killed him off, you'd have riots in the streets.

It'd also piss me off, but I have been told by several people, which is VERY flattering, that I remind them of Daryl. So a TV character with good honor and values, that gets me female attention... please keep him around. PLEASE. Walking Dead is getting me good attention.

johndivney wrote:

the thing about daryl is i've been on a diet of Game of Thrones so kinda expect to see the honourable characters die!

p great ep this week. two massive kill scenes. the head in the

Hidden Text:

car boot

was especially brilliant.

Me_Wise_Magic

johndivney wrote:

the thing about daryl is i've been on a diet of Game of Thrones so kinda expect to see the honourable characters die!

p great ep this week. two massive kill scenes. the head in the

Hidden Text:

car boot

was especially brilliant.

Hell yea it was! 9

Board footer