You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Walking Dead

Completely agree on the Shane debate. Well they gave Michonne some dialogue and actually wanting to help Glenn to face the Governor and she fought with the group during the battle; so it's something of an improvement in her character on this show. I agree they need to give her a shit ton of dialogue and do more since the fans and writing staff wanted her character on the show. I'm sure they'll work around her character and give her more these next couple of episodes.  They better do some good with Tyreese, I swear. Andrea is just a headache and the character is going nowhere on this show which is quite sad. She had potential in some of Season 2.

johndivney wrote:

fucking boring bullshit ep this week
weakass andrea crap for crying out loud the whole ep was devoted to her

great to hear tom waits tho, esp when the girl started singing hold on. made me forgive the the rest of the show.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
johndivney wrote:

great to hear tom waits tho, esp when the girl started singing hold on. made me forgive the the rest of the show.

She really is  a dumb bitch now. I think I hate her more than Lori.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who here would fuck Andrea?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Banshee owns this show. Walking Dead will get good, hopefully starting this week!!

johndivney wrote:

tbh that last ep might've been the "worst episode ever"
i'm actually p pissed off they wasted my time on it!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Rex wrote:
johndivney wrote:

She really is  a dumb bitch now. I think I hate her more than Lori.

Yeah I hate Andrea's guts, and the sooner she is the dead the better. I HATE her character. Just a self-serving cunt.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who here would fuck Andrea?

No thanks, although she is very pretty. Just not interested.

Now Lori?

OMFG... I would WRECK THAT CHICK. Lori and her whole, everything, is precisely what i'm into. Hot doesn't begin to describe it.

Me_Wise_Magic

HOLY SHIT! THIS EPISODE WAS FANTASTIC!! The writing, acting, some humor, and intense action & drama gelled so well together. Michonne, What A Woman!! A force of nature!  I think i'm in love. 20

Best episode of the season so far even a little better than the episode a few weeks ago on the attack on the prison by the Governor. Next week it's when worlds collide!

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Wow, that episode was pretty fuckin awesome. Good to see Michonne opening up a bit.

Hidden Text:

Wish Morgan would have gone with them, though.

Me_Wise_Magic

Rex wrote:

Wow, that episode was pretty fuckin awesome. Good to see Michonne opening up a bit.

Hidden Text:

Wish Morgan would have gone with them, though.

same here man.

Board footer