You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Walking Dead

Woww..that was quite a season finale. Lots of open ends to where it goes when it comes back in the fall.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Started off strong, ended like a wet noodle. And nothing to look forward to, like last year. I am left in "what the fuck" mode

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Carl being compared to a mini guvna is pretty funny

AtariLegend wrote:

If Andrea hadn't died, this would have felt like a mid season final at best.

Me_Wise_Magic

AtariLegend wrote:

If Andrea hadn't died, this would have felt like a mid season final at best.

Agreed. While most of the episode was solid and well executed. It just felt kind of flat during parts. Probably conflict with the writers and producers. Cast was great with what they had to work with it. It just didn't feel like a season finale like the end of 2's where that season was having quite a number of issues. Overall great season and hopefully all in development conflicts are taken care of when it comes back in the fall.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Finale was very underwhelming

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just watched the final three episodes off the DVR.

1. I liked the episode with Andrea trying to get back to the prison.

2. The next episode was okay, but I loved the scenes with Merle and Michonne. Bullshit they killed him off. They should have taken short round.

Finale. I think I liked it more than most. It took balls to kill off Andrea, seeing she's a HUGE part of the comic and eventually becomes Rick's love interest. Which I'm sure is why they had Karen survive the massacre. I'm glad the Governor is still alive. I think Carl is a little bitch and needs to get his little ass whipped, or perhaps Daryl needs to take that little psycho out. I do not like all the people coming into the prison. It needs to stay just the tight core of people. They better be planning a big ass zombie massacre on these people, or it's not going to work.

Me_Wise_Magic

I actually found a link to download some of the comics from media fire and a few other download sites. Had to run a comic reader program in order to view the files; but I'm really caught up with the series without having to ship out a ton of money for the big book sets of the volumes. Right now I'm on Vol. 13 and it's a good read. You think Carl is being bad now just read. I still love the show and if they improve the solid momentum of this past season and hopefully keep a show runner and fix the development of the writers concepts, then we may see amazing results with S4. I personally think the Governor is a more fleshed out character in the show than he is in the comics. The Rick and Tyreese interaction and collaboration from the comics needs to happen this season. Give some of the side characters room to add more to the show's dynamic and change it up abit.  No spoilers from the comics...I'll let you guys figure that out.

Here's the link that i put on my tumblr.

http://wisemagic.tumblr.com/post/471463 … ead-comics

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw the finale, thought it was a piece of shit.

Imo, this show just cannot handle 16 episodes a year. I know it gets 11-12mil viewers a week when it's in-season, but in reality, the show just does not have the material, nor the writers to handle the amount of shows it does a year. They need to drop the 2-part season shit, and cut the season's by 3-4 episodes, depending on the material. Tighten it up, and just fucking knock the bottom out of it for like 12-13 episodes a year. It'd easily be the best show on TV.

Unfortunately it's the highest rated, but it's not the best. Sons extends all of it's episodes and reminds the best series on TV.

Me_Wise_Magic

Walking Dead 400 Days trailer. A DLC episode relating to 5 characters for a good price that's downloadable on current game systems as well as Vita and on disc later on. I really liked Season 1 of this game just thought the game play (especially the laggy shooting segments), frame rate, and other control schemes needed tweaking especially the console ports of the episodes. Everything else was awesome and I want that great voice acting, story, and all that brought back and improved on in Season 2. Hopefully this DLC gives us a taste on what's to come.

Board footer