You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Walking Dead

johndivney wrote:

Tbf I found it a lot better than the usual episode 3/4 drop off's. I mean compared to the last 3-4 years these character development episodes have really been awful. This one was better than usual.

Still boring bullshit tho.

Was actually disappointed, but not surprised, to lose Eastman. He'd have been a great addition to the cast & characters.
Should've kept him & killed Morgan..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree. I liked Eastman better than Morgan as well. But if they kill another black man the NAACP will be called. Every black dude dies on that show.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The role of Negan has been cast. And it's a winner. Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Rumored to debut in the Season 6 finale.

horizontal_split_1296_730_preta_copy_7.jpg

AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Rumored to debut in the Season 6 finale.

So does this mean

Hidden Text:

Glen really is re-doing Beth's story. Turning up later in the season alive, just to get killed off anyway?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

We are in for some wonderful monologs 16

I just read the most current twd comic issue...shit gets pretty serious!!!

I have a feeling that the mid season finale will resolve the current glen storyline

Maggie's big announcement was interesting, and looks like Carl is gonna do something dumb

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I could have sworn we already knew Maggie was prego, or maybe they just discussed it.

johndivney wrote:

That blonde girls death was one of the stupidest/funniest in a while.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

That blonde girls death was one of the stupidest/funniest in a while.

The one from this past week, with the short hair?  Yeah, that was peculiar.  Almost like they knew they needed a death in this first half & wrote her in, just to write her out.  They went for that quick, frightened horror movie scare tactic trick, but it just didn't work for me that much. Reminded me of Lost when they wrote in these 2 awful new characters & 2 weeks later they're burying them & writing them off the show.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Daryl is such a badass but is he becoming soft?  I know not really soft, just curious. The man and woman will probably come to Alexandria, they seem pretty week so far.

AtariLegend wrote:

So Hetfield wants to bang Sasha? I actually had to google it to find out if Rosita (who's name I couldn't remember) was still alive.

Daryl is one of the most popular characters, but even he isn't fun enough for another filler episode. I read the guy that played him, said that it wasn't Glen on the radio at the end. It sure sounded like Glen though.

Board footer