You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

Re: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play New T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

sp1at wrote:

Wow, bang. What a way to bless to new arena. And the dates are before Coachella. Amazing

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Wow, bang. What a way to bless to new arena. And the dates are before Coachella. Amazing

How confident are you that the east coast will see some shows?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
sp1at wrote:

AEG have offers in place, it is about the band wanting to switch them on. That is what they said.

Given LV is now a live event, you would have to assume the intent is there to do other dates

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
sp1at wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
sp1at wrote:

AEG have offers in place, it is about the band wanting to switch them on. That is what they said.

Given LV is now a live event, you would have to assume the intent is there to do other dates

Awesome. I would rather see a few shows closer to me than one across the country. Hopefully these Vegas shows sell fast and get the burner going.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Wow, the not mentioning of other band members is becoming quite ostentatious... I guess they really haven't settled on a final line-up yet?

AtariLegend wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Wow, the not mentioning of other band members is becoming quite ostentatious... I guess they really haven't settled on a final line-up yet?

Going by the profiles notes on the forum (see the official site thread) and the video posted on Twitter for Vegas. I'd guess it's officially just the partnership now (Axl, Slash and Duff), everyone else is just an employee.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

If one of you fellas who are Nightrain members won't use your pre-sale code, would you kindly pass it on to me?
I'm making trip arrangements to go from Brazil to Vegas and would like to guarantee the tickets. Every penny saved is a bless, since due to economic situation, the conversion rates for Brazilian money is VERY devalued against the dollar.

It used to be 1USD to 1,7 BRL. Now it is 1USD to 4,04 BRL.
sad

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Announce the fucking tour already. This is costing me a lot in unwarranted expenses.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is bullshit we don't know for sure when the first show is.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Board footer