You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play New T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

AtariLegend wrote:

I was looking at concert attendance fiqures over the past tours. Over the past decade the US gigs definitely seem to be lower on the scale even compared to the Canada/Mexico.

Really interested in seeing how fast this sells out, given the area's already played host to Axl/Duff shows and Slash himself just played a gig their last month.

Yes, it's not the same thing and presumably it will sell out. If it doesn't though, is it a disaster?

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Is that price for the pair? Or for a single ticket?  Either way, gottdam!

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

I'm as excited as anyone that this is finally happening, but I'll be the one to say it - No show is worth those prices.  If you're absolutely loaded, sure why not, but I can not imagine why the average person would bother.  It'll be all over the internet anyhow.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Is that price for the pair? Or for a single ticket?  Either way, gottdam!

PER TICKET.

I get the feeling these are being resold, since prices vary for GA floor tickets. So just like TM, somebody can resell their tickets at hyper inflated prices. But really, this is what the secondary (ahem...scalper) price point will be regardless. They'll scoop up all the good seats and the rest of us, "pre" sale or not, will be left trying to buy so-so seats. I guess my best bet is to try and get in the pre-sale Friday and score GA tickets. Hopefully they'l be some left.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

GA was $250/ticket.  I missed out on this presale, but I have another option coming up so I should be able to land tix to both shows.  The question is do I go awesome seats to 1 show or whatever seats to 2 shows.  I'm leaning towards whatever seats right now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I have two tix that were $390 after fees and 3 at $283 after fees.  FUCK.

THIS ONE BETTER BE FOR REAL THE FIRST SHOW BACK.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

GA was $250/ticket.  I missed out on this presale, but I have another option coming up so I should be able to land tix to both shows.  The question is do I go awesome seats to 1 show or whatever seats to 2 shows.  I'm leaning towards whatever seats right now.

Man, that first show is too important for so so seating. Seeing Axl and Slash together up close...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

That show, primo seating will cost you... A LOT.... I got good Seats... there was nothing left on the floor for me... wish there was.  But the should be better in seats vs. the floor.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

$390 usd is about $570 canadian .... fuck that noise

If that's what it ends up being to see them north of the border I can pretty much guarantee that I will not be going to a show

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Man, that first show is too important for so so seating. Seeing Axl and Slash together up close...

I was in the 2nd or 3rd row in Chicago in 92.  Nothing is going to top that anyway.  I'm not going GA and fighting the crowd for a spot and the great seats are VIP more than a grand each.  Might have been 2 grand.  I'm not paying that for a bj from the entire band.

Board footer