You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play New T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

Smoking Guns wrote:

2 + months away and still no idea who is in the band. I think all options are on the table.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Exactly my fear and exactly why I want new music with a reunion. At these prices, I not only could not afford it, nor would I pay that much. I saw them twice back in the day, and there's no way they are worth more now to see. Especially if it is not the Appetite 5.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Sorum is in. I think some feathers were ruffeled.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Shrug. Live show doesn't matter. Would like studio material though.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Shrug. Live show doesn't matter. Would like studio material though.

Me too. As much as I'd like to see them on stage together, it would be amazing, new music is so  much more important to me. I mean, how much better can this be than what I've already seen live nearly a dozen times over the last 15 years? Not much I'd imagine.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope you're not getting your info from people who are trying to get their drummer "stories" picked up by the media this time wink

I think Steven will guest, I'd almost bet on it. I still don't get the Sorum fascination.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope you're not getting your info from people who are trying to get their drummer "stories" picked up by the media this time wink

I think Steven will guest, I'd almost bet on it. I still don't get the Sorum fascination.

Haha Teejay played us hard on that one. That fucker. But seriously, Sorum at the funeral for Lemmy and Cabo with Duff.. I think he is too close to Matt and duff not to be there. They love him. Adler? FUCK YES!  AFD 5 For some songs is still a chance!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha Teejay played us hard on that one. That fucker. But seriously, Sorum at the funeral for Lemmy and Cabo with Duff.. I think he is too close to Matt and duff not to be there. They love him. Adler? FUCK YES!  AFD 5 For some songs is still a chance!

A rumor I heard was that Slash and Duff led Matt to think he'd be some part of things, when Axl had no intention with playing with him again. I'm sure he Slash and Duff are friends, but its a different story with Axl.

Steven and Izzy!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

A rumor I heard was that Slash and Duff led Matt to think he'd be some part of things, when Axl had no intention with playing with him again. I'm sure he Slash and Duff are friends, but its a different story with Axl.

Steven and Izzy!!

That is the same bullshit story TJ made up in MyGNR.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

$390 usd is about $570 canadian .... fuck that noise

If that's what it ends up being to see them north of the border I can pretty much guarantee that I will not be going to a show

I'm with Neems.

I thought that if they toured, I thought for good seats like left or right of the stage, right up there, would be maybe double what I paid in previous years (2006, 2011). So if a premium ticket was $100 bucks each for New Guns, that we'd be looking at $200 for Reunited Guns, maybe $250-275 for VIP shit.

That's fair. I'll deal.

But what i'm fuckin' seein' right now? For those prices, I better be getting an hour with Sasha, or at least get to Motorboat Vanessa and those glorious jugs of hers.

No way am I paying that. I don't give a damn.

This was my biggest fear. Venues, promoters, TM, whoever the fuck, would price gouge the shit out of these, in order to justify reunion GNR's price tag per gig. If it's costing tour shows $3mil per, and festivals $4mil per, those tix are not only gonna go up in price, but then they are going to buy up their own tickets, and try to resell them at 300-400% above face value in order to make THEIR profit.

The sad thing is John Q Public aren't going to blame Ticketmaster/AEG/Live Nation/Venue/Scalper -- they're gonna blame GN'R and it's gonna result in negative publicity.

I know it's gonna be amazing seeing Axl & Slash together again for the first time since Argentina '93, but at those prices... I never thought i'd want New Guns back with the return of Old Guns. At least New Guns shows were affordable.

Board footer