You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

I've used the adder, entity, turismo, infernus, bullet and zentorno (only a little bit tho)

The first supercars I bought was the adder but it is too wild for me and I sold it in favor of the entity on ps3

I hate the turismo...and the bullet isn't quite fast  enough

Was thinking of unloading my entity on ps3 and trying out a cheetah or zentorno

johndivney wrote:

i'll never get rid of my entity. formed an emotional attachment to it! it was my first & will be my last..

i liked all of turismo/zentorno/t20 but do think the osiris has them beat.

pre-loading the division beta. doesn't open until friday so might get a chance to give it a blast over the weekend.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yea my funds are limited ... im only lvl 86 on ps3 and lvl 66 on ps4 ... I sold the entity and bought and fully modded the zentorno...I have 400k left over atm

The zentorno is pretty good ... acceleration is killer tho it can get away from u on turns if ur not careful ... traction isn't as good as entity ... maybe slightly slower

Thing that pisses me off is the lack of mods available on some of these cars...how are the Osiris and T20 for aesthetic mods at Los Santos customs?

Keep me up to date on the division. .. as an ubisoft title,  I'm curious as to how closely it resembles AC and Watchdogs

I just hit lvl 32 on Fallout 4...I should prolly stop misc quests and get back to the main storyline. I want to get the Preston and Danse perks tho. .and I need to do the brotherhood quests

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea my funds are limited ... im only lvl 86 on ps3 and lvl 66 on ps4 ... I sold the entity and bought and fully modded the zentorno...I have 400k left over atm

The zentorno is pretty good ... acceleration is killer tho it can get away from u on turns if ur not careful ... traction isn't as good as entity ... maybe slightly slower

Thing that pisses me off is the lack of mods available on some of these cars...how are the Osiris and T20 for aesthetic mods at Los Santos customs?

Keep me up to date on the division. .. as an ubisoft title,  I'm curious as to how closely it resembles AC and Watchdogs

I just hit lvl 32 on Fallout 4...I should prolly stop misc quests and get back to the main storyline. I want to get the Preston and Danse perks tho. .and I need to do the brotherhood quests

Neemo there's a glitch to build up Preston/Danse rep fast.

Go to Sanctuary Hills (or another) settlement and have both of them nearby at the same settlement. Remove a mod from a weapon. Quick save. Reload reattach the mod. Quick save again... repeat a bunch of times.

You'll keep getting the likes. It works for Codsworth too for example and a certain other companion you can only get by joining a certain faction. As long as your loading the quick saves you can get Codworth ect to Idolize you fast. Quick save saves the game, but doesn't save the internal cooldown on spamming "liked" actions.

Danse btw you can only get to like you by doing the Brothehood quests until late in the main game. It's a quest you get towards the end of the game, you cannot get it without following the Brotherhood storyline until that point. One minor spoiler for once you get to that point though

Hidden Text:

if you proceed further into the Brotherhood storyline from that point, you'll be forced to do the Brotherhood ending. You can't switch after it... so make sure you keep a spare save to reload from.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I've gotten perks from Piper, Cait and Deacon so far
I've lost dog meat tho after following him to the reunions mission army base ... I wonder if I need to finish that quest for him to come back?

AtariLegend wrote:

Dogmeat doesn't have likes/dislikes. He just does whatever. There's no quest that I'm aware of involving him, if you can't find him... it's probably just a bug or he's hanging about in an obscure place. I know he respawns again at the Red Rocket settlement/store near Sanctuary where you first encounter him after a certain period of time if he disappears like some other companions at their inital encounter positions. You'll find Dogmeat again later on in the game, it's just a "thing" not quest related.

Oh and on some of the other companions you might or might not have encountered already via side quests

Hidden Text:

Currie is easy, just play the good guy during quests. She's one of the followers who requires more time though.

Strong is easiest to level either by eating the corpses of NPCs you killed and using the quicksave/reload option or by spamming help settlement quests. He's the hardest to get to like you, without being a villian. Do not take him if you just want to go out exploring in the world.

McCready is tricky, you need to get to a place and steal a item from let's say a warehouse/hotel room without getting caught, you then drop the item. Do the quicksave/reload thing and re-pick the item. It takes time, but it's faster. The hotel room in Goodneigbour is a good place to do this or during a certain side quest in Goodneigbour that requires you to steal from the warehouses there.

Hancock is just play good guy, don't discriminate. You can't really quicksave/load. He likes it when you get addicted to drugs though, you need to cure addiction then get re-addicted.

Nick Valentine is just play good guy. You can max his rep much faster than Curie though. You get him early on in the main quest-line.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

During the reunions quest u need to go to Fort hagen. ..dog meat tracks the guy there for u and u find clues along the way for him to continue tracking....I was with piper at the time ... after I got to Fort hagen I got side tracked and I haven't found my way inside yet ..cuz my inventory was full and i wanted to unload ... I'm like mid quest on that one ... but I haven't seen dogmeat since he led me to Fort hagen...he's not in sanctuary or at the gas station or at diamond city

AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

During the reunions quest u need to go to Fort hagen. ..dog meat tracks the guy there for u and u find clues along the way for him to continue tracking....I was with piper at the time ... after I got to Fort hagen I got side tracked and I haven't found my way inside yet ..cuz my inventory was full and i wanted to unload ... I'm like mid quest on that one ... but I haven't seen dogmeat since he led me to Fort hagen...he's not in sanctuary or at the gas station or at diamond city

Surprised you didn't take Valentine.

As I recall once you get to the fort with Dogmeat that's it, after you enter the building he'll go off back to the settlement unless you bring him inside and dismiss your current companion. Their's an entrance on the the roof near the gun turrets if you just go around the building and find stairs/scaffolding. There's another entrance nearby as well, but I can't remember where it is.

johndivney wrote:

Off today so got a bit time spent with the division there. Fun enough game. Gameplay seems a little.. dull?? On the opening couple of missions it's a very typical co-op cover shooter.
I played on normal difficultly & the bad guys were still bullet sponges but didn't offer much in the way of a fight - hard might improve their smarts, was able just to camp & see it thru both solo & with friends. Maybe bumping up difficultly will add an extra tactical element to it.

If you're willing to commit to the whole game you'd prob have a good bit of fun but I think you would need a dedicated & organised crew/group & it's whether you really want to be bothered investing the time necessary for the grind.. You know the way these things go by now. No real surprises so far tbh.
I don't think I'll do the full game, it's a time sink I'm not willing or able to commit to.

It looks good but the dialogue already had me rolling my eyes/cringing.
In terms of relation to Ubisoft games, typically the map is very busy but in terms of layout it doesn't seem too similar to far cry/assassins creed. You have bulletin boards to uncover the map instead of watchtowers etc.

Will prob go back on to gta this evening & the weekend. Not much on in the way of sports & not really any other games to distract me.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I might be able to get some guys together for a heist if ur up for it and can put up with how bad we are...lol...will be late 4 u tho

And not sure what day

Board footer