You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

Gregory thinks he is the Guvna. Important line for Maggie when he tells her she needs to to this eventually

Hidden Text:

She becomes the leader of the Hilltop

Good episode. The pacing of this second half of the season has been great!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm starting to get why people love this show. I never really dug it myself, but still watched 3 seasons of it, and now I'm feeling the urge to pick it up again.

Ok, that doesn't mean I get it, but I can no longer deny there's some sort of appeal there. 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Making more progress. Another good episode.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'll be done with this show after Season 6. It's not bad, but i'm ready to move on to Fear The Walking Dead perminately. Time for a fresh group, and change of pace.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Another great episode last night!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dunno ...

Hidden Text:

the whole assault and murdering people in their sleep is pretty out of character if u ask me

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

They were killing murderers. But this is good TV. Fuck.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It was a good episode and was pretty action filled...I enjoyed it

But these are the people that always ask questions before acting

They saved Jesus after he stole their shit and then fought with them. ..yet Gregory says one word so they go all fucking GI Joe on some complete strangers? I mean I guess there is the incident w Darryl, Abraham and Sasha. ..but still

But yes it made for a pretty exciting episode

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It was a good episode and was pretty action filled...I enjoyed it

But these are the people that always ask questions before acting

They saved Jesus after he stole their shit and then fought with them. ..yet Gregory says one word so they go all fucking GI Joe on some complete strangers? I mean I guess there is the incident w Darryl, Abraham and Sasha. ..but still

But yes it made for a pretty exciting episode

I think they did it for the trading and food. You could make a case for 2 birds 1 stone. Secure food and take out the next likely threat to their survival. The show was pushing that they were running out of food so it could be justified by that. But the lack of planning and Jesus or anyone at Hiltop not suggesting there could be more or other settlements of Saviors out there. The group should know it's never that easy.

But I did enjoy it. Really good episode. Poor Rosita. I just want to comfort her 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I dunno ...

Hidden Text:

the whole assault and murdering people in their sleep is pretty out of character if u ask me

Yeah but they were the bad guys.  They were killing off Gregory's people at will.  Rick & the gang are just eliminating them to make it a better place all around. They will be the protectors & Gregs people the farmers & traders. I get what you're saying tho. I wonder if timewise they just didn't have it in them or the expense of shooting an all out war, plus it could affect the pacing of the show/season.

Great episode, not a huge fan of the Jesus character, myb its the actor who plays him. Unless he's supposed to be that way he seems sortof lame. This is a bit OT, but in watching it it made me realize how good an actor Brad Pitt really was, he would've owned that part if he was it at 30 or so.

I watched the last 2 eps last night, surprised how it picked up & stayed consistent, I thought we'd have a few lame flashback & romance episodes.

Board footer