You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Walking Dead

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I'll be done with this show after Season 6. It's not bad, but i'm ready to move on to Fear The Walking Dead perminately. Time for a fresh group, and change of pace.

You mean a slower pace with more filler?

Watching Glen kill those people he didn't know with a knife was a little uncomfortable. At least there has been more action so far post season break.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Another fine episode! I love Carol so much

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Carol and Maggie kicked so much ass! Negan would be shaking in his boots if he was in a room with those two.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Very good episode. Alicia Witt was a great choice for the Paula character. Really played off Carol nicely. Can't wait til Negan actually shows up and takes a swing 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

If began was there I'm sure Lucille would've been singing. ..or swinging...take ur pick

Was a good episode...the incinerator part was a bit gruesome...Alicia witts death was fun

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

No matter what, Negan took a big hit. Rick and Cruë have killed a lot of his men. A LOT. I hope they dispose of Neagan soon like they did the Guvna.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just caught up on the last four episodes... Eh.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Just saw the Carol & Maggie episode. Actually thought it was pretty good.  This last half season has been impressive, no filler eps yet.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Is it the finale tonight?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Neemo wrote:

Is it the finale tonight?

Nope this is Episode 14. Two more episodes after this one. 16 in total.

Board footer