You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Walking Dead

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No matter what, Negan took a big hit. Rick and Cruë have killed a lot of his men. A LOT. I hope they dispose of Neagan soon like they did the Guvna.

Negan hasn't even started yet 16 I look at it the other way Ricks group made a big mistake.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Killer episode. And what a downer sad

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great episode.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I liked this episode as well. Kinda saw it coming with the doc getting more and more screen time. Never a good sign.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No matter what, Negan took a big hit. Rick and Cruë have killed a lot of his men. A LOT. I hope they dispose of Neagan soon like they did the Guvna.

Negan hasn't even started yet 16 I look at it the other way Ricks group made a big mistake.

Smoking Guns is in for a big surprise...:nervous:

Rex

Rex wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1FyCe3gdM&app=desktop# A nice little teaser for the finale in two weeks

AtariLegend wrote:

So that confirms death in the final.

Hidden Text:

Guessing it's someone who get's off the caravan there, but who other than Rick/Carl would be impact? Don't think it's a big deal if Eugene's or Abraham's character goes and I can't even remember the name of token gay guy.

Rex

Rex wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Hidden Text:

Guessing it's someone who get's off the caravan there, but who other than Rick/Carl would be impact? Don't think it's a big deal if Eugene's or Abraham's character goes and I can't even remember the name of token gay guy.

Hidden Text:

In the comics, it's Glenn. People are saying they've been teasing it for so long, that people are expecting it now so they might go with Daryl. I hope the rumors aren't true and it ends in a cliffhanger.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Rex wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Hidden Text:

Hidden Text:

In the comics, it's Glenn. People are saying they've been teasing it for so long, that people are expecting it now so they might go with Daryl. I hope the rumors aren't true and it ends in a cliffhanger.

Hidden Text:

for what it's worth Norman Reedus is gonna be on talking dead after the finale which some people say signifies a death

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Rex wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1FyCe3gdM&app=desktop# A nice little teaser for the finale in two weeks

[/embed]

Holy fuck, I am scared.

If it is Daryl just end the fucking show.

Board footer