You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

slashsfro wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Notice how ALL OF IT looks like an entire movie set, set up for a film shoot. Very professional. Something makes me think cameras will be rolling. THEIR cameras.

Yeah, but they had their cameras rolling for the UYI tour and the House of Blues 2001 gig, and we never got to see a fucking thing. I've been burned once too often on that score to have any faith that we'll see a professionally-filmed frame of footage from this gig.

The optimist in me sees that they are finally a cohesive unit for the first time in YEARS and that might make a release of  (insert your favorite concert from 87-93) a likliehood.  HOB or tonights gig would be a really good extra on a high def concert release.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I love how the Troub has went all out on making it a GN'R fan's wet dream.

Slash's hat from November Rain vid, GNR's Video Vanguard award from 1992 VMA's, some of Axl's jackets and soccer jerseys from the UYI tour, some Alice Cooper promo shit from The Garden...

They'd kick me out. I'd be taking pictures of EV-RY-TANG

I wonder if they are filiming this.

Notice how ALL OF IT looks like an entire movie set, set up for a film shoot. Very professional. Something makes me think cameras will be rolling. THEIR cameras.

What you just described is not The Troubadour, that's the Tower Records museum/shrine that was set up this morning. It was open to the public and people filmed it like crazy of course.

I thought that video was live. Plus it looked awfully small.

Thx 4 the correction.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

It's So Easy is the only way to go. I'm just getting nervous that Adler has been left out of this thing.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Remember Tejas, even when Izzy was on with new Guns, he didn't perform ALL of the AFD songs (like Jungle, Easy, etc.)

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Great opening tune!

Rex
 Rep: 50