You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Wild card should be Michonne. Glen would be too predictable and why kill off Daryl an episode after doing a "he's not really dead moment".

Abraham seems most likely from the secondary characters.

Cause after Glenn's he's not really dead moment actual he will be dead moment will come from left field.

It will be sad to see Glenn go. He was a great dude. He will be missed. At least he got that shower scene with Maggie.

AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Wild card should be Michonne. Glen would be too predictable and why kill off Daryl an episode after doing a "he's not really dead moment".

Abraham seems most likely from the secondary characters.

Cause after Glenn's he's not really dead moment actual he will be dead moment will come from left field.

The problem if they kill off Glen in the final, is they're basically repeating that Beth nonsense from last season. Where everyone thought she was dead, then she turned up just to get killed off a few episodes later.

It's poor writing/planning if Glen gets killed off in the season finale, they already lost the maximum impact from it.

btw. No one bothered that Daryl ect. were stupid enough to wander right back to the same place they encountered those guys before? They have essentially took an episode to get right back to the same position/situation as the previous episode. I guess it's better than a flashback episode tongue.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh I was shouting at the TV last episode. This show pisses me off so much. For all of them to be such survivalists... they can be so stupid sometimes (poor writing... been saying it).

Morgan is the best character/actor on the show. Him and Daryl... love those guys.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Daryl went back to kill Dwight. ..he intended to find them there...the others followed him to stop him from being caught...shit didn't work out

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What a bitch way to end that show. What the fuck.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Fuck!!!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I hate the way they end seasons on this Goddamn show. angrysmiley4.gif

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What a bitch way to end that show. What the fuck.

Total bitch move. Totally agree. They should've just did it and let the person who got it be the shock.

Because after that ending (even my heart was racing), every single fan can simply get on the internet, look up Negan and who he kills, and find out it's Glenn.

Which then means, Glenn probably won't be the one to get it. It'll be too obvious. Every one will be waiting for it. Daryl already had two fake outs and is obviously already hurt. Carl was the red herring, so he won't get it. And NONE of the women will get it imo. This show doesn't have the balls to have a male character like that they want to be a sympathetic "cool bad guy" beat any woman to death with Lucille. Rick is too obvious, and plus it wouldn't punish him. Negan will want him to witness someone else taking HIS beating.

Which leaves Abraham & Eugene. Two secondary characters which won't mean shit taking it hard and it'll be all for nothing.

They fucked themselves tonight. They should've just let Negan go to town on Glenn after he begged them to leave Maggie alone.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I really liked the cliffhanger now that I've slept on it...

Hidden Text:

everyone expected someone to die last night...and the cliffhangered that shit...how ballsy is that!?

it's too bad they cleaned up negan flowery speech lol...part of his character charm imo

In the comic Negan gives a speech why he can't choose each character for death

- Maggie/Sophia - can't kill a young hot mom and her (adopted) daughter
- Carl - future serial killer too interesting to die
- Glen - can't kill cause he doesn't want to be labeled a racist
- Heath - same, race card
- Michonne - has a long list of things he wants to do to her and killing is at the bottom
- Rick - wants to break him and not have him be a martyr to the group

...they avoided all that in the show for some reason...likely due to how many people ended up in this predicament, see below

7 characters were in the negan lineup in the comic (Carl, Rick, Maggie, Sophia, Glen, Michonne and Heath) and 11 on the show (Glen, Rosita, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rick, Sasha, Aaron, Carl and Eugene) I think shows that someone needs to be offed...maybe 2

Sasha & Abraham are already dead by this point in the comic and obviously Daryl doesn't exist...part of Negan's choice in the comic (see above) was to avoid being labeled a racist for killing non whites...but Rick and Carl were the only white guys present and Negan has plans for both ...In the show we had Daryl, Abe, Rick, Carl, Aaron & Eugene ... leaving Glen alive will seriously alter Maggie's story arc and killing eugene will be another huge change

I was pretty much certain Abraham would get it ... then they brought Aaron along ... lol

At one point right at the end Michonne looks to her right where Glen, Rosita and Daryl were kneeling

I dunno...tbh I'm not sure TWD knows who they want to kill...6 mos of fan discussion may help them decide

And did anyone notice Trevor Philips from GTA V as the roadside Saviour guy? That was awesome!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

So they are going to kill the gay. HOMOPHOBES!!!

Board footer