You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

I'll check it out...I'm supposed to try neverwinter and warframe as well

johndivney wrote:

Bought no mans sky

After an hour buyers remorse set in. Hard.

Seems really quite boring. Heavy focus on exploration but there are lots of limitations placed on how far you can travel, on foot or flight. You mine supplies to get enough material to reach next region then repeat.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yeah I've been watching that game close...leaning towards not getting it

johndivney wrote:

Gonna get really stoned later n give it a blast..

johndivney wrote:

Maybe move this thread to sunset strip forum?

Back on gtao lately if you fancy a wee game neemo, or anyone. I'll even try n stay up late..
Been mostly just playin the cunning stunts tracks, really enjoying them. Makes me regret spending so much cash on trackmania turbo.. Still gettin into a few skirmishes in free roam, tho I never shoot first.. Well sometimes wink

Bit underwhelmed by ps4 pro/neo.. Might jump ship to Scorpio..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yea I played the cunning stunts tracks...fun stuff..I've also been contemplating starting up gta v again..maybe this weekend if I see u online...it's been pretty busy for me lately...haven't been able to game much...tho I did DL journey yesterday since it's free on ps plus

I don't have  a 4k TV or hds or whatever so neither one means much to me atm...my whole circle of friends are ps fan boys tho so I plan on sticking around

I completed UC4 this past weekend..pretty good stuff

Been contemplating witcher 3....any thoughts / opinions on that game?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I'm not one to jerk off over graphics.

Sony has the more interesting 1st party games so I'm going to pick up a PS4 Pro next year and/or whenever the next Red Dead game comes out.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Finished Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin... Fucking brutal. Going to start on Dark Souls 3 soon. Playing Quantum Break ATM, but not sucked in. The graphics are unreal, but not really feeling it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea I played the cunning stunts tracks...fun stuff..I've also been contemplating starting up gta v again..maybe this weekend if I see u online...it's been pretty busy for me lately...haven't been able to game much...tho I did DL journey yesterday since it's free on ps plus

I don't have  a 4k TV or hds or whatever so neither one means much to me atm...my whole circle of friends are ps fan boys tho so I plan on sticking around

I completed UC4 this past weekend..pretty good stuff

Been contemplating witcher 3....any thoughts / opinions on that game?

Definitely check out Witcher 3. My favorite game since Red Dead. Got both expansions which were great. Been playing the game over on the hardest difficulty. It's a great game dude.

I haven't played gta since we did hose heists neemo. I may be over it for good.

johndivney wrote:

+1 for witcher 3 love. Best game.
Prepare to sacrifice 80+ hours.

Still haven't completely 2nd expansion. Only played a couple of hours on it. Was a bit daunted by it & ring rusty, took me a while to remember how to play it.

I've gone back to gtao cause there's a backlog of games I can't be bothered facing atm. & gtao is in a lot of ways a very different game than the one I used to play. It's much more structured now, especially in free roam, the different ways to play the game more signposted & segregated.
Fundamentally, with same missions/heists, it is all a little played out by now, especially with people who cheese the heist then you're just sitting watching the same thing for 15/20mins.
But as a time sink, it's still great fun & really funny to fall back into. It's like goin back and rewatching a dvd boxset.

Going to try n do some Overwatch this weekend.

Board footer